The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abdul-Karim
(...)
How do you see this conflict, if at all, being resolved? (...)

Never ever!

Original post by Abdul-Karim
(...) What are your thoughts on the conflict?

I see no solutions in the next decades, not even in the next centuries. To come to an end in terms of Isreal-Palestine conflict, these people have to come to an agreement. That will not happen.
Original post by getfunky!
After massively destroying infrastructure as well as slaughtering women/children/civilians, we are now supposed to see this as a gesture of goodwill from Israel and view them as being tranquil?

Ah, so you don't want a ceasefire then?

Why is it pro-palestinian apologists keep shifting the goal posts and coming up with new excuses for continued terrorism?

First everyone claims the blockade is the reason - despite the fact rockets preceded the blockade.

Then they claim Hamas was not consulted for the last rejected ceasefire.

Now Israel is offering a ceasefire and the apologists condone Hamas' rejection on the basis that a lot of people have died?

Surely that's MORE of a reason to accept the ceasefire?

But the pro-palestinians apologists for terrorism will twist and contort into any position as long as they excuse their behaviour in some way.

I must say though, yours is a new one.

"Our people are suffering so much and you have destroyed a lot of our buildings, that we therefore REFUSE to ceasefire and encourage more dead and more destruction"

Wow.
Original post by Madeline_H95
Did anyone else here laughing? I didn't.

Civilian casualties would be far lower if Hamas stood up and fought the Israelis, instead of using civilians as shields from which to fire rockets. Only cowards use a school as cover to fire rockets from?

Whilst I can not hear any laughing, I wouldn't put it past IDF scumbags to laugh as they murder.
Civilian casualties would be far lower if Israel did not kill civilians.
Hamas does not use human shields and Hamas did not hide rockets in any school.
#FREEPALESTINE #MAYTHEZIONISTSROT
Original post by Madeline_H95
Did anyone else here laughing? I didn't.

Civilian casualties would be far lower if Hamas stood up and fought the Israelis, instead of using civilians as shields from which to fire rockets. Only cowards use a school as cover to fire rockets from?

So you buy the human shield story? People don't kill hundreds of children and then tell the world the God's honest truth about the how's and why's of their actions.
Original post by Pinzgauer
Ah, so you don't want a ceasefire then?

Why is it pro-palestinian apologists keep shifting the goal posts and coming up with new excuses for continued terrorism?

First everyone claims the blockade is the reason - despite the fact rockets preceded the blockade.

Then they claim Hamas was not consulted for the last rejected ceasefire.

Now Israel is offering a ceasefire and the apologists condone Hamas' rejection on the basis that a lot of people have died?

Surely that's MORE of a reason to accept the ceasefire?

But the pro-palestinians apologists for terrorism will twist and contort into any position as long as they excuse their behaviour in some way.

I must say though, yours is a new one.

"Our people are suffering so much and you have destroyed a lot of our buildings, that we therefore REFUSE to ceasefire and encourage more dead and more destruction"

Wow.

It's only right that Israel stops.
It's only right that Hamas continues.

You said rockets preceded the blockade.. you know what precedes everything? Israel's unlawful occupation/ driving people out of their own homes.

Hamas has a right to fire to attack the occupation...israel doesn't have a right to protect its civilians - cause their civilians are on Palestinian land.

Long live Palestine..and may God curse the Zionists.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Almost every person in the muslim world would do the same to an Israeli so if he did does it really matter, they both hate each other so much
Original post by TheKingOfTSR

You said rockets preceded the blockade.. you know what precedes everything? Israel's unlawful occupation/ driving people out of their own homes.

Hamas has a right to fire to attack the occupation...israel doesn't have a right to protect its civilians - cause their civilians are on Palestinian land.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This isn't answer either...

The endless killing of innocents is just f****** depressing though. Regardless of who's fault it is...
Original post by Jimbo1234
Wow, so you didn't answer a single question I asked. Talk about ignorant. Now go away, read some history, then come back.

I'm assuming you have enough brain cells to absorb information.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel

Wars that Israel started? Read the list again. All of these wars were fought as a result of your beloved country seizing land that that had no right upon.
Original post by Eboracum
The land that become Palestine wasn't a country until 1948. Hitler was one of the main reasons the Jews need a state.

Really? That's my whole point. They didn't take the land because it was their 'home' but because they had no where else to go.
Original post by DK_Tipp
This isn't answer either...

The endless killing of innocents is just f****** depressing though. Regardless of who's fault it is...

You say so.

I am gonna kill your mum and dad

When there is no proper justice system, then this action could lead to a string of endless killings.

Isreal needs to leave. Justice dictates driving out people from their homes/lands are unlawful.

and may God curse the Zionists.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

The majority of Gaza is linked to terrorist organisations so we need Israel to decimate it. Hamas and Palestine as a whole have always wanted to cleanse Israel and kill every non Muslim. So Israel are defending themselves. He Israelites are the only civilised, democratic, developed people in the Middle East so only rational people would support them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And there we have the pro-palestinian supporters.

Thanks for being so honest. :smile:
You are messed up and inhumane if you in any way support the killings of innocent people especially children.

I said it all along humans are going to destroy humans we are going to destroy our own species race in a matter of seconds.
Most sophisticated species my arse.

"Nothing wrong with the world, but there is something wrong with the humans"
Original post by Pinzgauer
And there we have the pro-palestinian supporters.

Thanks for being so honest. :smile:

Read the rest of my post and respond, you freaking idiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DK_Tipp
So you buy the human shield story? People don't kill hundreds of children and then tell the world the God's honest truth about the how's and why's of their actions.

Someone has gone to a lot of work making a video showing a class room full of rocket casing and a school roof with a launcher on. Not to mention the videos showing rockets being fired from residential estates in Palestine. While I have no proof they were fired from civilian places, you have no proof they weren't.
Original post by MASTER265
Almost every person in the muslim world would do the same to an Israeli so if he did does it really matter, they both hate each other so much

Two wrongs do not make a right.
You do not live in the Muslim world and as such there is no way for you to know how Muslims will react to the death of a family of 18 innocent Israelis.
You find no way to excuse the barbarity of the IDF so you peg the Muslims with the same but without reason.
Mind you, nobody is saying it is the Jews who are laughing, although Jewish settlers are deeply racist and derive much joy from the deaths of Palestinians.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
#Free Palestine

NO.
Original post by getfunky!
After massively destroying infrastructure as well as slaughtering women/children/civilians, we are now supposed to see this as a gesture of goodwill from Israel and view them as being tranquil?

Anyone with sense can see Palestine houses an extensive terrorist network. They are terrorists and want only to kill every one in Israel so what do you expect Israel to do. If someone was planning to eliminate me I would certainly take them out first which is what Israel is doing. They are the innocents in this.
Original post by MASTER265
The majority of Gaza is linked to terrorist organisations so we need Israel to decimate it. Hamas and Palestine as a whole have always wanted to cleanse Israel and kill every non Muslim. So Israel are defending themselves. He Israelites are the only civilised, democratic, developed people in the Middle East so only rational people would support them.

This conflict didn't start when Hamas and Palestine came up with the notion that Isreal needed to he exterminated.

What do you think made the Palestinians want Israel to be destroyed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
One day in the future there will be legitimate parallels drawn in history classes between Israelis today and Nazis from fifty years ago.

Latest

Trending

Trending