The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bill_Gates
Oh wow someone just got proven wrong now has to open up numerous issues. You might as well go work at the United Nations. There are no winners or losers in war only the ones left standing. Nothing new here.

Israel has every right to protect its indigenous land.

Please tell me more about how I was proven wrong?

It's also quite alarming how you still haven't acknowledged the death of those 4 children playing on a beach.

Honestly, I think you're disgusting. Yes the killing of the Israeli teenagers was terrible but why on earth is Israel going to kill civilians in response.

You are so disconnected from what is happening on the ground in Gaza that you have become insensitive to the killing of civilians. You can't comprehend that people are dying and are more concerned about looking good on the internet.

100 years from now society will look back and wonder how Israel was allowed to get away with crimes against humanity.
Original post by Chindits
Well, they've spent 13 years under rocket fire. One can understand their relief at rockets heading the other way for a change.

And please, tell me the casualties of these very primitive rockets over 13 years compared to palestinian average casualties per year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DK_Tipp
Continue swallowing that propaganda.

Your attitude is truly horrible. You hold an agenda. You have already elevated the Jews to a superior position than the Arabs which to me is apartheid.

Right and you appear to of just regurgitated stuff you have read here and there.

Israel has every right to protect its nation from terrorists.
Original post by adamsmithqm
Please tell me more about how I was proven wrong?

It's also quite alarming how you still haven't acknowledged the death of those 4 children playing on a beach.

Honestly, I think you're disgusting. Yes the killing of the Israeli teenagers was terrible but why on earth is Israel going to kill civilians in response.

You are so disconnected from what is happening on the ground in Gaza that you have become insensitive to the killing of civilians. You can't comprehend that people are dying and are more concerned about looking good on the internet.

100 years from now society will look back and wonder how Israel was allowed to get away with crimes against humanity.

100 years from now we will look back and say Israel could of handled the situation better but rightfully did the best for humanity.
100 years from now we will look back and say Israel could of handled the situation better but rightfully did the best for humanity.

I have to say I have never come across someone quite as bigoted, disconnected, arrogant and ignorant as you.

I respond to all the points you make whereas as you make a abstract point with no meaning what so ever.

Respond to the points I make and then we can have a discussion.

Why is Israel killing civilians?
Why did they kill 4 children on a beach?
Why did they bomb the El-wafa hospital?
Why are they doing nothing about the illegal settlements on the west bank?
If they are not targeting civilians why have over 340 of them been killed?

This is about land and always has been. Israel needs an excuse to attack and invade. The killing of the 3 teenagers sure gave them that.
(edited 9 years ago)

Doubting that.

But hey, terrorists and their sympathizers(such as yourself :wink: ) have your moments I guess.

Original post by DK_Tipp
Continue swallowing that propaganda.

Your attitude is truly horrible. You hold an agenda. You have already elevated the Jews to a superior position than the Arabs which to me is apartheid.

Hes some delusional Islamaphobe lol. Wouldn't expect much more from him.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 946
Piece of **** Israel killing my brothers/sisters in Palestine.
Original post by IdeasForLife
Doubting that.

But hey, terrorists and their sympathizers(such as yourself :wink: ) have your moments I guess.

Israel is surrounded by terrorists.

Only terrorists sympathizers are the ones who think being a terrorist makes you some sort of saint. Haha

Anyway i have some BBC news to catch up on

good day
Original post by DeemzBeamz
Except they've been occupying us for over 47 years...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Except they left in 2005 and withdrew fully from Gaza.
Israel is surrounded by terrorists.

Only terrorists sympathizers are the ones who think being a terrorist makes you some sort of saint. Haha

Anyway i have some BBC news to catch up on

good day

A terrorist being surrounded by more terrorists. Oh wells.

Indeed, you probably fit that description. Probably have fanboy shrines of IDF in your room. :smile:

Enjoy the bias broadcast brah.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by IdeasForLife
A terrorist being surrounded by more terrorists. Oh wells.

Indeed, you probably fit that description. Probably have fanboy shrines of IDF in your room. :smile:

Think i prefer CNN or maybe Sky news
Original post by Jammy Duel
I wonder why?

The same images are on news outlets which are portrayed around the world 24/7. Are you seriously saying that if the BBC shows the images, we cannot post the same on TSR.
And please, tell me the casualties of these very primitive rockets over 13 years compared to palestinian average casualties per year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

These are the "primitive" rockets they have been firing.

Grad rockets - this one is in Syria, but same system.

Fajr-5

M-302

Grad strike on Israel

The reason hundreds of Israelis have not been killed, is because they're living in bomb shelters and have Iron Dome.

Let me know which one of these "primitive" rockets you wouldn't mind raining down on your home.

Good one ignoring the siege but I'll let that pass
Good one ignoring the siege but I'll let that pass

Ignoring the fact there was no blockade when Israel left?

Israel withdrew fully in 2005.

They even said that if 'palestinians' responded well, the airport in Gaza could open.

The Rafah border with Egypt was open. EU monitors were stationed there.

There were not restrictions on goods coming from Israel.

Instead of taking this chance to show the world they can govern a territory and are ready for a state, they brought their rocket launchers and placed them on the vacated land - closer to Israel and started rocketing Israel's south.

When Hamas came to power in 2007, killed their Fatah rivals and chased the EU monitors out of the Rafah crossing - Israel imposed a blockade.

It helps if you know the facts before posting.
These are the "primitive" rockets they have been firing.

Grad rockets - this one is in Syria, but same system.

Fajr-5

M-302

Grad strike on Israel

The reason hundreds of Israelis have not been killed, is because they're living in bomb shelters and have Iron Dome.

Let me know which one of these "primitive" rockets you wouldn't mind raining down on your home.

Grad really is primitive, it uses the age old soviet strategy of "if we fire enough one is bound to hit".
Quassams are even more primitive.
Can't even find anything on this m302 you speak of other than news reports. The weapon itself seems to not exist, it isn't even on Wikipedia's list of rocket artillery.
Even before Iron Dome casulaties were still not any higher than now, so it clearly makes minimal difference on the lives front. As for shelter, nice for some.

But they exercise complete control ovet the strip which brings it into the realms of an occupation.
HAMAS claim to have kidnapped an Israeli soldier. Israeli officials must be pulling their hair out at this latest development.

EDIT: Silly me for saying 'kidnapped'. The correct term is actually 'captured'...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tsr1269
HAMAS claim to have kidnapped an Israeli soldier. Israeli officials must be pulling their hair out at this latest development.

How many men are Hamas getting back this time and in how many years?
Original post by Jammy Duel
Grad really is primitive, it uses the age old soviet strategy of "if we fire enough one is bound to hit".

I think the user was picturing fireworks in her head.

Grad rockets are still used in combat. In fact 30 Ukrainian soldiers were killed last week by a Grad strike.

They are a formidable weapon when fired in salvoes as this footage can attest to.

Quassams are even more primitive.

They're not really firing them anymore. Their 'home made' one is M75

Can't even find anything on this m302 you speak of other than news reports. The weapon itself seems to not exist, it isn't even on Wikipedia's list of rocket artillery.

It's the calibre. The name of the rocket is 'khaibar-1'

Images of khaibar-1 - Syrian made.

Even before Iron Dome casulaties were still not any higher than now,

43+ Israelis were killed by the same types of rockets in 2006 war with Hezbollah before Iron Dome. They too fired Grads/Katyusha and some Fajr etc.

Latest

Trending

Trending