The Student Room Group

Should I contact him?

Hey. About a year ago I met a guy on a night out, we went on a few dates and slept together and then he suddenly never text me back one day. I wasn't overly fussed at the time and that was that.

I saw him in a club last night and he said he was so sorry and that he acted like an idiot but that he got a new phone and lost all his numbers, and he never saw me on nights out or anything to speak to me. I stayed with him all last night, and he wanted me to go back to his but I said no. I don't think we exchanged numbers again last night but I would like to see him again...

I don't have any way of getting in touch with him other than Facebook but I have deactivated my account. Would it look a bit stalker like if I deactivated it to message him my number?! Or should I just leave it and move on? I don't know what to do :-/!
Reactivating your facebook for the sole purpose of giving him your number would look desperate. I'd wait for another opportunity during a night out if you see him again then offer him your number? Or ask a friend or acquaintance that knows him to arrange something like a double date?

Goodluck.
Reply 2
He just wanted you for a NSA lastnight again or he'd definately have taken your number. Oldest trick in the book.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
We don't have any mutual friends :frown:
Send him a message whats the worst that could happen.
Reply 5
I'd be careful he doesn't just do the same thing again.
Reply 6
Original post by nevergiveupsoap
Send him a message whats the worst that could happen.

lol I thought this and went for it. I messaged late last night and had no reply/text! Ah well. I will feel embarrassed if I see him again now lol.
Dont feel embarrassed his loss and you never no he still might reply hehe. Cheesy but I say it all the time and its regret the things you do not the things you dont. Hope it works out.
If he was really interested in anything apart from sleeping with you then surely he would have made sure that you both swapped numbers when you last met, wouldn't he? Don't let him use you!
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending