Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I was wondering if my parents need to complete details on online account if they have sent financial information in the post, I also received a text saying this information is being processed, only my online account says waiting for my parents to give financial information on there accounts.

So will the information sent in the post be sufficient. Only my dad tried doing details on the online account and found it complicated and all the required details were sent in the post. Last year my parents never did anything online and this is to receive additional loan and grant as my dad is out of work the same as last year's situation.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

If your parents have sent in the PFF2 form to support your application, they will not need to take any further action at this time. Their evidence will take approximately 4 weeks to be processed.

If we require any more information from your parents after we have processed their evidence, we will contact them.

If it has been more than 4 weeks since your parents submitted their supporting information, please call us on 0300 100 0607 so we can check your application status.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.