Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looking for roommates (September 2014 - June 2015) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi !

We're two french girls coming in Manchester in September on the Erasmus program exchange ! We're currently sending emails to landlords to plan visits in early August. Some of the landlords require the house to be rent as a whole, so if some people are also looking for a house to share (and are interested) feel free to contact us !
    We'd ideally like a house of 5 or 6 people, and not a female only one !

ReputationRep:
    Hello I am looking for a housemate as well! I am already in Manchester so we could meet up when you are around.. In which areas are you looking? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    hey there!
    I'm also looking for house/flatmates. I'll be arriving Manchester at the start of Sept. but maybe we could skype and work something around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norb!)
    hey there!
    I'm also looking for house/flatmates. I'll be arriving Manchester at the start of Sept. but maybe we could skype and work something around.
    Oh no. I've already found housemates and we signed the contract today.. Haven't seen your answer!

good luck anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pepperspray)
    Oh no. I've already found housemates and we signed the contract today.. Haven't seen your answer!

good luck anyway

Hey! No prob! I'm sure I'll find something, but thanks for answering anyway!
    Hope to see you around this sept!

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norb!)
    Hey! No prob! I'm sure I'll find something, but thanks for answering anyway!
    Hope to see you around this sept!

Cheers!
    Hi Norb, have you found housemates yet, still looking for accommodation, applied for Uni room, awaiting response.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Amati! I am still on the same situation as you, haven't heard response from uni yet and still looking for housemates and a place... I have seen a few, but what area are you looking into and how much do you want to spend on it??? PM me and we'll talk!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Norb, sent you a pm, how far have you gone with accommodation search

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amati)
    Hi Norb, sent you a pm, how far have you gone with accommodation search
    Hi!
    Sorry I didn't see your message until now. I just replied you. I have found a couple of places, haven't made any arrangements yet.
    It is almost time!!! :O

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.