I have read all of the guidance but am still a bit confused of how much I can receive in student finance. Would anyone be so kind as in to help me work out how much I can expect to receive?
I am applying for September 2014, studying a full time course, living outside of London and living with my civil partner at our home. His income is less than 25,000.
If possible if I would like to know the amount after the 50p deduction for the maintenance amounts.
How much entitled to? Watch
- Thread Starter
Last edited by HeavyMetalLover; 13-07-2014 at 18:51.
- 13-07-2014 18:43
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
- 230 followers
- 2 badges
- Send a private message to Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
- Official TSR Representative
- 17-07-2014 16:50
Based on the information you have provided, you would be entitled to the following funding:
- Up to £9,000 Tuition Fee Loan, depending on how much your place of study is charging you
- £3,862 Maintenance Loan (for living costs)
- £3,387 Maintenance Grant (for living costs)
Please note this is based on a household income of £25,000. You are welcome to use our Finance Calculator, available at 'https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-calculator' if you would like to check these figures for yourself