Scroll to see replies

Original post by hello101010
Still a higher than average risk of getting stabbed though

I'm sure the same could be said for a couple of the other cities :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Changing Skies
It actually is :tongue:

Yeah I totally agree :h:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Liverpool though, it's improved massively over the years and I love going there :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Liverpool as a city is a lot nicer than Nottingham, Leeds and Manchester. Don't get me started on London
Original post by benpringle
You're missing the whole point of the thread - it's supposed to be stereotypes! And plus, I haven't heard many "working class locals" any time I've been there.

I haven't head any posh people!

I know the point of the thread. I think a better stereotype would involve alcohol and partying!
Newcastle seems to be a "clunge magnet", whatever that is...
Reply 44
Original post by rayquaza17
I haven't head any posh people!

I know the point of the thread. I think a better stereotype would involve alcohol and partying!

You haven't heard any posh people at Newcastle? This thread isn't about Newcastle but it's definitely a posh uni! As I said, my mate goes there so I've been through a few times and I went on an open day and, from that little time spent there, I've gathered that people who go there are on the whole rather posh and from the South. It's known as a university which is favored by the big public schools, especially Harrow, and private schools alike. It's in the top 10 for numbers of people going there from private schools. It isn't just me who thinks that, my mate has the same opinion (and he's even a posh Southerner himself!). It's definitely a lot more posh and English than my university - LSE.
Reply 45
Original post by janicee
Haha, and yay! Aw that's annoying. I'm just wondering, but do you think 300 UCAS points is low? I'm guessing you did amazingly well, but I'm actually quite happy with my predicted grades ^-^
What uni did you go to?

Not low, it's just average for uni I think. I wouldn't say "amazingly" well haha but I got to LSE :smile:
Seems apparently every University has something bad to say about you :eek:
Reply 47
Original post by Changing Skies
I'm sure the same could be said for a couple of the other cities :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can I just say you seem like a lovely person - you belong at Sheffield or Bath with the nicey nice types! :smile:
Do Chester.
Reply 49
Original post by KindofGood
Do Chester.

Chester - Male: female; 35%: 65%. Sounds good to me. :rolleyes:
Original post by benpringle
Can I just say you seem like a lovely person - you belong at Sheffield or Bath with the nicey nice types! :smile:

Aw thank you :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
What about Warwick? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Original post by 786:)
What about Warwick? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Already did Warwick - smart kids who like concrete.
What's wrong with Liverpool? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
imperial college in london?
Reply 55
Original post by Ijeomaoffor
imperial college in london?

No, the Imperial College in Manchester :tongue: Of course Imperial College in London, hence the name Imperial College London.
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Liverpool as a city is a lot nicer than Nottingham, Leeds and Manchester. Don't get me started on London

Don't talk nonsense.
Original post by Mathsz0r
Don't talk nonsense.

What exactly was nonsense?
Reply 58
I think it's important for one's college to portray one's high class.
Original post by TheAnusFiles
What exactly was nonsense?

What makes Liverpool exceed Leeds, Nottingham and Manchester then? Not sure how you can say that when it's very much a personal opinion (that isn't shared by a majority).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending