Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

i had alot of issues before i went to uni , due to my family life
    stress , anxiety , depression i think its how i started to get ocd as well there were times i would scratch myself with sharp stuff or punch i was so stressed , i stopped eating due to stress , so then got major body hangups due to loosing my shape
    i also lost all of my friends so spent the summer holidays before uni alone talking to no one exept my mad family
    it messed me up really badly and when i started uni i found i couldnt talk to people my flatmates picked up that i wasnt right (asking me what was wrong , giving ,mg hugs ect..
    i found it hard to make friends i was so in my shell and depressed
    i started to get over this at the end of uni and towards the last few months i was starting to feel normal like everyone else , i was chilled out and felt like the problems were getting fixed

but now iv come home for the summer i ,have no money to move out but i feel like im going back to that depressed place
    i have been there less than a week but there has already been 10 family dramas
    i started scratching myself again earlier

i feel like im going back to square 1 and by the time i got back to uni be in that messed up headstate and find it hard to connect to people and get good grades till months towards the end which isnt good enough , i want to feel happy and be able to do everything like everyone else

i dont know what to do??? i feel like im suffocating
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2014
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.