The Student Room Group

Just want opinion please feel so rubbish.

I left my boyfriend of two years, around November because I was really stressing about my A2 because I was resetting the year after dramatically failing. I really needed to concentrate hard and basically shut myself off which I did. I tired to explain to him that I needed space and he just wouldn't leave me alone which made me more stressed. So it got me really angry and I defriended him on almost everything (Yeah I know immature) and ignored him.
So exams are over and I know its selfish but I miss him and I have no friends because of me shutting everyone off. And to make it worse he just followed me again on twitter which was unexpected, with a new girlfriend and posting things such as "the best girlfriend ever" etc. I just feel so rubbish right now like he's doing it out of spite which I don't blame him, but still I though he'd understand how much doing well in my A-levels meant to me.

Sorry for how waffly this is, I just have no one to talk to and yeah :frown:
Don't feel bad. You focussed on your studies, which is your main priority. Is there not anyone you could text, to maybe meet up for a drink or something?

Your ex only made it worse because he didn't give the space you needed. It's partly his own fault tbh, because if he was understanding then he wouldn't have minded - it was for a while, but hardly permanent. Taking him off all the sites was a good thing. He is trying, and succeeding in making you jealous at present, which you need to ignore. Block him.

If anything, you're going to make plenty of friends if you go on to university, or into employment.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending