Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well, I was going to do a poll for this, but I can't think of any way to narrow down the weapons choice, so, what weapon do you most like?

Me, I just love all things sword like, especially any sharp japanese weapon.

ReputationRep:
    One of those throwy star things. I wouldn't be able to use one though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    One of those throwy star things. I wouldn't be able to use one though.
    you mean a shuriken

ReputationRep:
    A laser cannon. Yeah. Die.

ReputationRep:
    You could have listed multiple "genres" of weapons. And we could have selected multiple choices.

eg:

-Explosives
    -Sharp metal things
    -Guns

etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    you mean a shuriken
    No I mean a throwy star thing. Preferably like the one they're going to have in Alien vs Predator. OOOO I'm so looking forward to that film.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I was going to do a poll for this, but I can't think of any way to narrow down the weapons choice, so, what weapon do you most like?

flamethrower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    You could have listed multiple "genres" of weapons. And we could have selected multiple choices.

eg:

-Explosives
    -Sharp metal things
    -Guns

etc
    I no doubt would have missed out some, and people would have complained. I mean, I might not have figured a severed human arm could be used as a weapon, but someone else might have.

ReputationRep:
    No I mean a throwy star thing. Preferably like the one they're going to have in Alien vs Predator. OOOO I'm so looking forward to that film.
    Wait a moment, wasn't that movie scheduled for release (they had the scripts etc) but was cancelled at the last moment? If so, were they going to use the original script?

ReputationRep:
    well, the only star like throwy thing I can think of is a shuriken, which is the proper name for a ninja throwing star.

ReputationRep:

The jawbone of an ass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Wait a moment, wasn't that movie scheduled for release (they had the scripts etc) but was cancelled at the last moment? If so, were they going to use the original script?
    I think it's coming out in August. I have been one apple.com and seen all the trailers and little pre=production clips. Carnage. I can't wait. I'm terrified already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Its not a very effective weapon I can tell you.
    I have found that a leg is a lot more effective, especially for bludgening.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's coming out in August. I have been one apple.com and seen all the trailers and little pre=production clips. Carnage. I can't wait. I'm terrified already.
    That will be for america. remember they get most films before us, unless we actually make them.

ReputationRep:

ninja stars, or little throwing knives (like salma hayek in once upon a time in mexico), or a bow and arrow...may i ask why ask the question

ReputationRep:
    That will be for america. remember they get most films before us, unless we actually make them.
    Oh no. . The director is English. <fingers crossed>

I have (tried) to play the game. I ended up having to watch my bf. And when I played as a human I actually cried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloudy)
    ninja stars, or little throwing knives (like salma hayek in once upon a time in mexico), or a bow and arrow...may i ask why ask the question
    I have a morbid curiosity

ReputationRep:
    Oh no. . The director is English. <fingers crossed>

I have (tried) to play the game. I ended up having to watch my bf. And when I played as a human I actually cried.
    Thats a first, a girl, and I assume you are a girl, playing an fps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    A windpipe can be used similarly to a whip.
    But can the tip go supersonic when whipped?

ReputationRep:
    samari sword, i love the elegance of them

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.