Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    really? then i can get my american friend to send me a gun/grenade through mail or something :eek:
    probably, but be careful, they may think you are a terrorist and chuck you in Guantanamo Bay.

(Original post by Everdawn)
    maybe becuase it's make-believe... :rolleyes:
    I thought Star Wars was based on a true story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry Potter)
    I thought Star Wars was based on a true story.
    Oh! Yes! I can remember when the evil guy took over one mutha of a spaceship and started destroying planets. Silly me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, I was going to do a poll for this, but I can't think of any way to narrow down the weapons choice, so, what weapon do you most like?

Me, I just love all things sword like, especially any sharp japanese weapon.
    Strange question you psycho. Nah just kidding, what do you mean? Hand weopons or any weapon? I like the idea over Napalm cos it just obliteartes a whole area with ease. But for hand weapons I am quite fond of the AK-47 assault rifle, there are loads of technically better rifles, but I don't know it just looks really cool and there is something about it that rules.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I was going to do a poll for this, but I can't think of any way to narrow down the weapons choice, so, what weapon do you most like?

Me, I just love all things sword like, especially any sharp japanese weapon.
    I have a Hungarian made AK47 and a .357 Magnum. I prefer the AK47.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Dude)
    Strange question you psycho.

Very Subtle Dude. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Thats amusing. I watched Kill Bill yesterday, Uma Thruman had a samurai sword
    They're called katanas.

I bought my brother an amusing toy ninja set for Christmas and it came with two very plastic katanas and a couple of tacky gold-painted shurikens and kunai. For some reason he didn't take them with him to uni...a mystery!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    They're called katanas.

I bought my brother an amusing toy ninja set for Christmas and it came with two very plastic katanas and a couple of tacky gold-painted shurikens and kunai. For some reason he didn't take them with him to uni...a mystery!
    You can get a good quality katana for £60, but if you want an authentically made one, maybe 2 or 3 hindred years old, you are looking at £2000+

ReputationRep:
    Very Subtle Dude. :cool:
    What, I am a physco, well, darth physco, the rogue sith lord. But only at weekends and bank holidays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    I have a Hungarian made AK47 and a .357 Magnum. I prefer the AK47.

Why not call it by it's correct name, a kalashnikov

ReputationRep:
    wolverines claws

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    wolverines claws
    I could seem them being adventagous, but remember rever time you bring them out, it will hurt like hell

ReputationRep:
    It would be worth it for the look on peoples faces when they have you against a wall, and if you had metal bones as well, that would be the best time.

ReputationRep:
    It would be worth it for the look on peoples faces when they have you against a wall, and if you had metal bones as well, that would be the best time.
    But so would punching into their stomach and showing them their intestines

ReputationRep:
    i think the heart would be better, just for the dramatic impact, you know.

ReputationRep:
    Metal Gear Rex from the Metal Gear series, now that was a game.
    Hmm..maybe a rail gun. If they exist.
    Or... this
    http://www.backyardartillery.com/machinegun/

ReputationRep:
    i think the heart would be better, just for the dramatic impact, you know.
    you need to get through the ribs though, with the intestines, you only need to break the skin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kart)
    Metal Gear Rex from the Metal Gear series, now that was a game.
    Hmm..maybe a rail gun. If they exist.
    Or... this
    http://www.backyardartillery.com/machinegun/
    the do exist, they're just mounted on battle ships

ReputationRep:
    the do exist, they're just mounted on battle ships
    And helicopters! But they're way too big to be carried by hand, a la Doom.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.