Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    Before today I was adamant on not going to Uni, until I realised the importance of a degree within marketing and realised that I really wish I had done everything when I had the chance at college.
    However, I'm now sending my application off for clearing, and have come across the problem that I'm a bit late for student finance for September.
    If I get offered a place on clearing, is there any way I could still apply for student finance so I can afford accommodation/Uni in general?
    Thank you!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi Geoff,

We recommend you apply for 2014/15 finance as soon as possible. Further information on how to apply can be found at:

https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-student-finance

Please apply with the details of the course you are most likely to attend, as this can be amended/cancelled if required at a later date.

Applications are currently taking up to 6 weeks to be processed. Please note as you will be submitting a late application, there may be a delay in the payment we make for your first term.

We wish you the best of luck with your future studies.

Thanks

Submit reply
TSR Support Team
Updated: July 17, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.