The Student Room Group

Virgin at 19

Is it weird to be a virgin at 19? Is something wrong with me? I have had 3 serious relationships in my life one a year and a half, one 8 months and the other 7 months. I have done absolutely everything in the book besides have sex. Hell I even tried bondage with one of my exes. So what gives? At this point I don't see my virginity as anything. I wouldn't care if I even lost it to a one night stand. I'm sick of being so close to not being a virgin, but yet still being one. What should I do?
Why didn't you have sex with any of your exes? A year and a half relationship with no sex sounds..odd.

To answer your question, no it isn't weird. Like you said yourself, losing your virginity isn't really that big of a deal.
(edited 9 years ago)
How the hell were you in a relationship for 18 months without sex? :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Yes it is weird to be a virgin at 19 :rolleyes:
I'm 23 and still a virgin. Get over it
No it is not weird. I'm older than you and still a virgin but it's probably because I ain't cut out for a relationship. Neither are you if you have 3 exes
Reply 6
nothing to worry about but as others have said why did you not have sex when you were with someone and trying bondage
Reply 7
No it's not weird at all, there are plenty of 19 year old virgins out there. Why do you think you've never gone as far as having sex with your previous partners?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending