Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looking for a room in Leicester! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Im a 22 year old lad starting first year at DMU in September and have been pretty unorganised about sorting accommodation!! Just looking to see if anyones got rooms going? Happy to share with guys or girls - a mixture would be ideal, happy to pay up to £100 a week-ish.

If anyones got something hit me up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjwheeler92)
    Hello! Im a 22 year old lad starting first year at DMU in September and have been pretty unorganised about sorting accommodation!! Just looking to see if anyones got rooms going? Happy to share with guys or girls - a mixture would be ideal, happy to pay up to £100 a week-ish.

Hi, my names Haleema, I'm 18 and will be starting at DMU in September, I reserved a place in CODE accomodation, on the eastern boulevard. but now i dont want the flat its bout £105 a week was wondering if you wanted the room?

ReputationRep:
    There will be rooms going in most of the halls I think.

(Original post by haleemap)
    Hi, my names Haleema, I'm 18 and will be starting at DMU in September, I reserved a place in CODE accomodation, on the eastern boulevard. but now i dont want the flat its bout £105 a week was wondering if you wanted the room?
    Where are you staying instead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayman)
    There will be rooms going in most of the halls I think.

Where are you staying instead?

im going to be communting from home, as my home situation has changed. so i cant live away from home

ReputationRep:
    I have a Brand new flat that has been built this summer 2014, looking to be taken over as for personal reasons i cannot take the room anymore!

£50 amazon voucher for whoever books!

Please message me for details.
    You can no longer book a £105 flat as they're not available through Code anymore.. so must go through me to be able to get it for this cheaper price!

Message on 07722576841

ReputationRep:
    I have a room available very near DMU! Unfortunately I wont be returning to DMU and so I'm desperately trying to find someone to take over my contract!
    Let me know if you're interested, I can send you pictures and give you further details if you want (:
    rannnon@hotmail.co.uk

ReputationRep:

Hey. I have a room at code/sulets for DMU student. Its around 10 minutes walk from DMU on upperton road. Its a deluxe studio room with city view. Its £124 per week. Its electricity exclusive but you can change to inclusive. If interested please let me know!

Take care

ReputationRep:

Hey! I'm currently in the process of trying to find a replacement tenant. Here's my advert for the room, Please ask me if you need more info!

1Albert Road is in a really good location, 15 minutes walking distance from Leicester University. The area is very safe with parks nearby and a bus stop just across the road.
    The room is on the ground floor of the house. It is very spacious and is fully furnished, the room has a double bed and a sink.
    The kitchen is clean and modern and the dining/living area is spacious and homely. One of the best features of the house is the outdoor area with a shed for locking bikes away. I'm sure the space will come in very handy for the summer months.
    The house is a maximum of 10 minutes walk to queens road, a great place with nice restaurants, cafes, shops etc.The flatmates you would be living with are fantastic people, I will be sad to leave them behind. They're really fun and will be up for great nights out, but also enjoy their studies as well. I'm sure you will enjoy their company as much as I do, they're a lovely bunch.
    £80 per week, excluding bills. £250 security deposit.

Text me if you're interested: 07944617049

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.