Hertfordshire Diagnostic Radiography previous year Watch

nuzat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Does anyone from previous years have the reading list for diagnostic radiography at Hertfordshire University? Or is there any books you would recommend? any idea what it is like to study 1st year? i am very nervous

Thanks
mikefrost
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by nuzat)
Does anyone from previous years have the reading list for diagnostic radiography at Hertfordshire University? Or is there any books you would recommend? any idea what it is like to study 1st year? i am very nervous

Thanks
Hi there,

I am a repeating second year radiography student, with the books it is best to wait until induction week as the lecturers will tell you which books are necessary to buy as the reading lists contain a lot of books and some are easier to understand than others. The first year of the course is introducing you to radiography and academic writing, and the best thing about first year is that you should not feel silly about asking questions.

Hope this helps
starshine909
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hey guys, am eager to study radiography but my a level subjects are, a language, history, sociology and religious studies. I'm on a gap year so I have work experience too....Do I stand an chance????
University of Hertfordshire
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kmohazeb)
hey guys, am eager to study radiography but my a level subjects are, a language, history, sociology and religious studies. I'm on a gap year so I have work experience too....Do I stand an chance????
Hi Kmohazeb,

Our entry requirements for Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging is 300 UCAS points, this needs to include 80 points from a science (maths, biology, chemistry or physics). To help you to gain the correct qualifications we offer extended degrees in Science at our consortium colleges, you can find out more information here and here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Good luck,
Heather
hodophilax
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by University of Hertfordshire)
Hi Kmohazeb,

Our entry requirements for Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging is 300 UCAS points, this needs to include 80 points from a science (maths, biology, chemistry or physics). To help you to gain the correct qualifications we offer extended degrees in Science at our consortium colleges, you can find out more information here and here. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Good luck,
Heather
Is the extended degree course likely to feature in clearing? I am looking at applying for radiography this year but was thinking about a back-up plan. As I'm coming from a foundation year I'm worried that they won't accept me, or that I won't get the required marks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Postgraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (14)
7.11%
They might tell the bully (20)
10.15%
I don't think they'd understand (33)
16.75%
It might lead to more bullying (71)
36.04%
There's nothing they could do (59)
29.95%

Watched Threads