Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How would you react if you knew someone who does dirty webcamming? Watch

ReputationRep:
    How would you react if you knew someone who does dirty webcamming? Say if it was your partner, friend, family member did sexual stuff on webcam for money, knowing people use it to jack off.

I saw this documentary about it you can be so secretive about it, anyone can do and its such easy cash but you're selling yourself and could harm you in the long run, career, children, respect etc.

ReputationRep:
    I'll confront them for sure (them: my boyfriend/husband and family). I wouldn't be bothered about a friend as such as it is their life.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't care. My best friend is a call girl so nothing surprises me anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I'd call a family meeting at the same time they're streaming and I'll prepare the popcorn.

(Original post by Vixen47)
    I wouldn't care. My best friend is a call girl so nothing surprises me anymore.
    What's her going rate? :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Knew as in you had evidence?
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    It's something that most people wouldn't want their friends and family to know about so they're unlikely to tell anybody (except maybe their partner), so the only way for people to find out anyway would be if they were going on webcam sites themselves and stumbled on that person...
    which says a lot more about the person going on the cam site, than it does about the girl working on one, to be honest.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    As long as it wasn't my bf dirty webcamming other girls, I couldn't care less about other people doing it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I don't think i'd care as long as it wasn't my partner doing it. Is their life really

ReputationRep:
    It would be like Susan from Desperate Housewives all over again.

ReputationRep:
    Why can't you do something more useful with your life like integrating tricky expressions? I can help

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.