Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There is a boy I know..one who I dream of. When he looks into my eyes he takes me to the clouds above, I'm starting to lose control, ugh, I just can't seem to get enough.

Tell me is this really love? How will I know if he really loves me? TSR, what do you know about these things?

I tried to phone but I'm too shy (can't speak). oh falling in love is so bittersweet.. my love is strong.. but feel weak. I wish I had him near me know, there is no mistaking, this is really love.

Does he love me? Does he love me not? How will I know?!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, Whitney.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Koolio)
    I don't know, Whitney.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh wow George you found my TSR account

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pussy Galore)
    There is a boy I know..one who I dream of. When he looks into my eyes he takes me to the clouds above, I'm starting to lose control, ugh, I just can't seem to get enough.

Tell me is this really love? How will I know if he really loves me? TSR, what do you know about these things?

I tried to phone but I'm too shy (can't speak). oh falling in love is so bittersweet.. my love is strong.. but feel weak. I wish I had him near me know, there is no mistaking, this is really love.

Does he love me? Does he love me not? How will I know?!
    Top class troll. Do this during the day though, when people are up, they'll bite. We're past hours here.

ReputationRep:
    Forget him, I've been saving all my love for you and you know I will always love you, didn't we almost have it all? Where do broken hearts go? Be sure to tell me before you leave me for that scumbag :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Is that a song?

ReputationRep:
    So happy you posted this, as soon as I read the thread title I started singing it... not happy that it'll be stuck in my head all day though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayleighisonfire)
    So happy you posted this, as soon as I read the thread title I started singing it... not happy that it'll be stuck in my head all day though
    What are you doing today?

ReputationRep:
    What are you doing today?
    Nothing planned yet but I'll find something, you?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing planned yet but I'll find something, you?
    DIY, going out later living it up on a monday night - do you waste allot of days?

ReputationRep:
    DIY, going out later living it up on a monday night - do you waste allot of days?
    Ahh sounds good, I'm gonna let my liver recover haha. No not usually but today I might but then I always feel bad like what if this was my last day and I did nothing but talk to strangers on TSR all day :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh sounds good, I'm gonna let my liver recover haha. No not usually but today I might but then I always feel bad like what if this was my last day and I did nothing but talk to strangers on TSR all day :rolleyes:
    nice life, bye

ReputationRep:
    nice life, bye
    Aren't you nice...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.