Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am aware some universities confirm whether or not their students are studying at the university a few days before results day. Is this true for leeds university?

ReputationRep:
    Leeds has an online checker, I can't remember what it's called, but you'll get information about it, but it only updates 'around' the early hours of results day. It will confirm your place if you got what you needed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KSmith15)
    I am aware some universities confirm whether or not their students are studying at the university a few days before results day. Is this true for leeds university?
    I logged on to UCAS about 7.30am and it told me I'd got in. This was 2012 though and I don't know if they still do that. The Leeds checker took a while to be updated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi

If you have Leeds as your firm or insurance choice, you'll receive an email in early august giving you advice on what to do when you get your results. From 8am on Thursday 14 August, you'll be able to enter your UCAS ID number in our website (link will be clearly signed from www.leeds.ac.uk) and we'll be able to give you confirmation of your status. You can also usually see this on UCAS Track from around 8am too.

I hope that helps,

Amanda

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.