Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all. Im from London is it really worth the money and time to go from london to brighton and back? If so any know the easiest route to get from Greater London to the medical school?
    Please reply asap since the medical school starts on Wednesday, so deciding early will be best thing to do.
    Thank You in advance....
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray.Inspiration)
    Hi all. Im from London is it really worth the money and time to go from london to brighton and back? If so any know the easiest route to get from Greater London to the medical school?
    Please reply asap since the medical school starts on Wednesday, so deciding early will be best thing to do.
    Thank You in advance....

London Victoria -> Brighton -> Falmer* will take you to the station that is basically at the university of Sussex where the med school is.

I did "BrightMed"? Is that what you're talking about? Otherwise I don't know about the course

ReputationRep:
    It is completely unnecessary to do such a course to get a place in Med school - if money is an issue I would save it for something more useful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neostigmine)
    London Victoria -> Brighton -> Falmouth will take you to the station that is basically at the university of Sussex where the med school is.

I did "BrightMed"? Is that what you're talking about? Otherwise I don't know about the course
    It's Falmer, not Falmouth!

If you get the fast train from London Victoria, it's 51 mins to Brighton, plus another 15 or so mins (inc. changeover time) to Falmer. It's a 5 min walk from the station to the Medical School on the Sussex campus.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegodofgod)
    It's Falmer, not Falmouth!

If you get the fast train from London Victoria, it's 51 mins to Brighton, plus another 15 or so mins (inc. changeover time) to Falmer. It's a 5 min walk from the station to the Medical School on the Sussex campus.

AHahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I am so sorry, you're quite right. My friend lives in Falmouth, must have it on the brain!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neostigmine)
    AHahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I am so sorry, you're quite right. My friend lives in Falmouth, must have it on the brain!
    No worries lol!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.