Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've applying at Brighton but I'm a bit worried about the fact we aren't guaranteed accommodation ?? Is anyone in Brighton Uni now that went through the application?? Bit worried ill end up in a one bedroom flat on my own haha
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Issabel)
    Hey I've applying at Brighton but I'm a bit worried about the fact we aren't guaranteed accommodation ?? Is anyone in Brighton Uni now that went through the application?? Bit worried ill end up in a one bedroom flat on my own haha
    Hi Issabel,

I understand why you’re concerned but try not to panic. Brighton is a real student-friendly city and there’s no shortage of accommodation in the private sector. You’ll find out if you have a place in halls on the week of the 18th August but don’t worry if you don’t get a room - we’ll still help you find somewhere to live. You’ll also meet people in the same boat in the campus Facebook groups that you’ll be invited to once you’re offer is confirmed. Don’t worry, it’s really unlikely that you’ll end up on your own

Take care,

Elle

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.