The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Accommodation replies?

Has anyone received accommodation replies yet? I have applied for the University of Edinburgh for 2014/2015. Edinburgh is my first choice and I have received my exam results and got above what I needed. I applied early for Deaconess - Pleasance - but I still have not heard back from them. Is anybody else in a similar situation still waiting or should I contact them?
Reply 1
Did you do qualifications that they are automatically notified of? If not then you need to do it yourself. IBs are the most common one that isn't automatic but there are others

If it is automatic then when did you get your results? You need to allow time for the uni to get them too, confirm your offer, pass that onto accommodation, accommodation to be assigned then the notification to go to you
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Just so you know, keep checking your EASE account accommodation section. I've had no e-mail (even in junk mail) and when I signed into EASE i found out i had only another 2 days to reply to an offer! I have a friend too who the email went straight to junk mail and nearly missed her offer. The offers seem to all be coming out now though so keep checking :smile:

Quick Reply