Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hello TSR am in a bit of a pickle here.So what happened is that after i done my A levels i had some family problems and i didn't start uni straight after and hopefully now i can get around to doing it.However i lost the file that i kept all my certificates and statement of results for my three a levels Bio,Chem and Phy.I have contacted edexcel as that's the board i done my exams with and they sent me a form to fill up and send back to them.They hopefully will issue me new statement of results with a little fee but the problem i have is that i done my exams over a period of 2 years as you all know as and a2.So where it says date and year you done an exam i don't know what to put there also shall i opt for 6 statement of results which have as and a2 for each subject or does the one statement of result contain the results of both as and a2 for each subject(i forgot how they looked like) so confused with this :s
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Help with your A-levels

    All the essentials

    The adventure begins mug

    Student life: what to expect

    What it's really like going to uni


    Essay expert

    Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

    Uni match

    Uni match

    Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

    Study planner

    Create a study plan

    Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

    Study planner

    Resources by subject

    Everything from mind maps to class notes.

    Hands typing

    Degrees without fees

    Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

    A student doing homework

    Study tips from A* students

    Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

    Study help links and info

    Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

    Sponsored content:



    Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

    Groups associated with this forum:

    View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.