The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyway slanging match over, Dazya my dear. Who on UK-L do you find sexy, in a words way...not in a looks way (so don't start calling me a f***ing minger and all this)
Reply 41
Danithestudent
Can I have it, I'm too sexy for it too but if I don't have one on people get really excited and in unnerves me

i dont really understand wot your saying becausse i should be in bed no iam very tired bot of course you can have it.
Danithestudent
Aka the majority of the active forum

not really, i have a lot of people that respect me, i help a lot of people on their homework which is the most important thing

i'm just here to have fun :smile: who cares who is the sexiest? you're a dumb girl applying to shitty universities and has to start something
Reply 43
what about me :tongue: Just kidding :biggrin:
bono
So if a moderator banned another moderator, does that make the banned mod a half wit? Don't think so.

Don't even try to liken Dazya to a moderator or anything to do with responsibility.
Danithestudent
Anyway slanging match over, Dazya my dear. Who on UK-L do you find sexy, in a words way...not in a looks way (so don't start calling me a f***ing minger and all this)

StrawberryKiss is the sexiest on here
moncal
Doesn't Pa'taQ mean coward or something?

you insulted blissy-chan, something I cannot forgive.

(pa'taQ can mean lots of things in klingon)
XTinaA
Don't even try to liken Dazya to a moderator or anything to do with responsibility.

i run a big ass chat room, i moderate it basically, i was a senior prefect in year 11 so shush newb you know nothing
Reply 48
I'm sorry for misleading you guys! Obviously I read the post too quick and didn't realise the effect of the word 'but' in the sentence! DUR-BRAIN!

PS. Danithestudent, you really are a SEXAY girl! You'll always be!!!
_ELiTeCoOkie_
not really, i have a lot of people that respect me, i help a lot of people on their homework which is the most important thing

i'm just here to have fun :smile: who cares who is the sexiest? you're a dumb girl applying to shitty universities and has to start something

Shitty? I'll ha... ok ok I see what you're trying to do.

I paid a little visit to my dentist today, god aren't they cocks
XTinaA

Your train of thought was wrong, that's all.

You said ban = half wit.

If rahaydenuk was banned, he wouldn't be a half wit. All it would mean is that a mod simply clicked the ban button under his name, for whatever reason - If there was one, which I doubt it. (This is a hypothetical scenario of course).
Reply 51
_ELiTeCoOkie_

na she is just the easiest, i. emost slag likle. slags are not sexy.
PadFoot90
what about me :tongue: Just kidding :biggrin:

yah cuz you're american! :smile:
_ELiTeCoOkie_
i run a big ass chat room, i moderate it basically, i was a senior prefect in year 11 so shush newb you know nothing

Oh no he called me a newbie, I got told, I'm so hurt (!)

What a bigshot :rolleyes:
Danithestudent
Shitty? I'll ha... ok ok I see what you're trying to do.

I paid a little visit to my dentist today, god aren't they cocks

you paid? lol hahaahahha
_ELiTeCoOkie_

very true

hot stuff :cool:
Reply 56
i insist that im sexiest
at the risk of being childish....

I found a photo of Dazya's gf

http://www.mingers.com/photos/classic/m5.jpg
bono
Your train of thought was wrong, that's all.

You said ban = half wit.

If rahaydenuk was banned, he wouldn't be a half wit. All it would mean is that a mod simply clicked the ban button under his name, for whatever reason - If there was one, which I doubt it. (This is a hypothetical scenario of course).

Read carefully. I never actually stated that Dazya was a halfwit. It's the way you chose to interpret it.
paid a visit to ur dentist - maybe they jst don't like you haha

Latest

Trending

Trending