Hi, I have accepted a conditional place MSc in Stirling and Aberdeen uni. I have recently met the conditions and sent my academic transcript to both unis confirming both places. However, of course I will only attend one. As the course is fully self funding for tuition fees, I am waiting to see if either uni is going to offer me a scholarship. They don't tell us the outcome of the scholarships until early August. I have a good chance of getting one, so is it ok to wait until August to cancel my place in one university?
... and the ones that won't