The Student Room Group

Interview offer v Track offer

I went for an interview for my place at the uni of South Wales earlier this year and said that they would offer me a place based on me getting my predicated grade which was DDD.

However about a week later they updated the offer on track and set it as PPP so is what's put on UCAS the final offer? I got DDM and a lot of my friends have started getting their confirmations already so I'm panicking now in case I won't get in.
Reply 1
I think you should email the uni and confirm, it could be that the UCAS offer hasnt been updated :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Mav455
I think you should email the uni and confirm, it could be that the UCAS offer hasnt been updated :smile:

Thats the thing the offer of DDD was received during an interview they then placed on UCAS PPP, before that there was no offer on Track if that makes sense?

I have a bad feeling I'm stuffed! I do have an unconditional offer to fall back on but I don't really want to go there. :frown:
What is on Track/offer letter is the offer. Never trust anything that isn't in writing and a verbal offer isn't worth the paper it's written on, to borrow an old joke. In your case, it works in your favour.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending