Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I went for an interview for my place at the uni of South Wales earlier this year and said that they would offer me a place based on me getting my predicated grade which was DDD.

However about a week later they updated the offer on track and set it as PPP so is what's put on UCAS the final offer? I got DDM and a lot of my friends have started getting their confirmations already so I'm panicking now in case I won't get in.

ReputationRep:
    I think you should email the uni and confirm, it could be that the UCAS offer hasnt been updated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mav455)
    I think you should email the uni and confirm, it could be that the UCAS offer hasnt been updated
    Thats the thing the offer of DDD was received during an interview they then placed on UCAS PPP, before that there was no offer on Track if that makes sense?

I have a bad feeling I'm stuffed! I do have an unconditional offer to fall back on but I don't really want to go there.

ReputationRep:
    What is on Track/offer letter is the offer. Never trust anything that isn't in writing and a verbal offer isn't worth the paper it's written on, to borrow an old joke. In your case, it works in your favour.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.