The Student Room Group

if i don't want to go to my insurance can i decide to reapply?

if i miss my firm and decide not to go to my insurance choice can i reapply even if i meet the requirements for my insurance?
if i can how do i go about reapplying? would i have to use a completely new personal statement?
Original post by tgwktm
if i miss my firm and decide not to go to my insurance choice can i reapply even if i meet the requirements for my insurance?
if i can how do i go about reapplying? would i have to use a completely new personal statement?

If you know now that you do not want to go to your insurance then contact them and ask them to reject you before results day. (I think that's the word you need, but be careful about the terminology. Release and reject mean different things so explain your situation clearly.) Being free of them before results day means you enter clearing straight away. Otherwise it can take time to be able to enter clearing and the best courses will have gone. The universities will use your existing Ucas form. You may be asked for a new ps if you are changing courses but you may just be interviewed over the phone.
Original post by kayleighisonfire
That's what I was thinking which is why I asked the question. If I do have to wait until the 20th most of the places have been filled I won't be happy. Passing this GCSE has nothing to do with the course I want to do anyway so I personally don't see why it's needed, if it was English I could understand but it's not.

Original post by carnationlilyrose

Just quoting in carnationlilyrose as I think she'll be able to help you more than me :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kay(:
Just quoting in carnationlilyrose as I think she'll be able to help you more than me :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kind of you - beat you to it! :smile:

Mine mustn't have been refreshed to the latest posts, oops! Haha :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh woops I made a mistake! I was meant to quote you in a different thread!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending