Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nicest spontaneous thing a partner has ever done for you Watch

ReputationRep:
    Always seem to be a lot of negative stuff on the relationships forum so I thought this would be a nice topic!

ReputationRep:
    Dumped me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xmertic)
    Dumped me.
    Right on cue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    Right on cue.
    One has to be honest

ReputationRep:
    Booked a week long holiday to Australia .
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Made me little cardboard cut-out figurines of Finn and Jake from Adventure Time.

ReputationRep:
    Last year an ex bought me an expensive silver bracelet I liked just because he got paid, that was sweet.

More recently, the guy I like shared his pizza with me, which was the nicest thing anyone's done for me for a while.

ReputationRep:
    My partner made me a photo book of all our memories over 5 and a half years with pictures that had been taken at various moments and captions below each one i.e. a picture of our first kiss and a picture of our first holiday together with a sentence at the bottom. She then spent hours decorating it all with her arts and crafts stuff. Best thing I've ever got off someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xOHarriet)
    Last year an ex bought me an expensive silver bracelet I liked just because he got paid, that was sweet.

More recently, the guy I like shared his pizza with me, which was the nicest thing anyone's done for me for a while.
    Shared his pizza? Awww howw sweettt!

ReputationRep:
    All you people in happy relationships make me sick... I joke :P

ReputationRep:
    So obvious it need not be stated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrhedgehog)
    It was sweet!! Most guys don't do sharing! haha

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it was too just big to eat himself so he thought he'd look cool and sweet

ReputationRep:
    It was sweet!! Most guys don't do sharing! haha
    Well most guys do if they like the girl back, how did it go with him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lee1985)
    Maybe it was too just big to eat himself so he thought he'd look cool and sweet
    He left the olives on especially for me, something to be said about that lol!

Well most guys do if they like the girl back, how did it go with him?
    Meh, it's very complicated, just going to leave it as friends for now I think

ReputationRep:
    He left the olives on especially for me, something to be said about that lol!

Meh, it's very complicated, just going to leave it as friends for now I think

Aha we make everything so much more complicated than it should be in relationships.

ReputationRep:
    we were looking for a film to watch and I realised that we'd never watched one of my favourites together. I went to get the DVD and the disc was gone so we couldn't watch it. A few weeks later, he randomly came home with it and said he'd seen it, thought of me and bought it so I'd have another copy!

Another one, he did this not for me but for my Mum. She'd been feeling awfully homesick and it was Queens Day (my mum is Dutch) and I'd texted him when he was on his lunch break at work and said that I felt sad for her and I couldn't do anything to help. He randomly came home with two bunches of orange tulips for her, and it really cheered her up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xmertic)
    Dumped me.
    Dumped on me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nohomo)
    Dumped on me.
    ]

Hahahaha!

ReputationRep:
    Looked into my eyes, smiled, then said in a seductive whisper that gave me goosebumps, "I'll do all the writing."

My science partners were the best.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.