Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, I looked around and couldn't find a thread of this nature. Therefore, I guess this is the 2015 applicant thread

What degrees are y'all applying for? I want to do Computer Science, they seemed to have a really nice atmosphere in their common room.

ReputationRep:
    Heya

At first I was thinking of applying for Marine Biology, but after AS results, I feel like either oceanography or geography would be a better option.

I need AAB-ABB and I got AACD at AS, so I shall be re-taking two modules to get that up to AAAB

ReputationRep:
    I want to study Criminology!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Accounting and finance. Can anyone tell me about accommodation. Which hall is the best to stay in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing law ... But not sure whether to firm Southampton yet or not ... Unsure about the accommodation and stuff as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ariel fan)
    Accounting and finance. Can anyone tell me about accommodation. Which hall is the best to stay in

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It depends on what type of accommodation you want. if you want your own bathroom or want to have your food prepared for you, along with other things. take a look on the uni website as there is a lot of information on there.

ReputationRep:
    I have chosen to study Child Nursing, and hopefully will get the grades

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.