Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't care what you think... Watch

ReputationRep:
    TSR was once a great place, the removal of negs has contributed to its downfall as well as the misuse of power by the mods. TSR was nothing like this a few years back. Funnily enough, my last post on that thread (which has since been moved to the recycle bin) was saying that this is the longest I've been without being reported. Everyone is just afraid of saying the wrong thing; it isn't even about constructive posts anymore. It's only about who can make a witty comment and how many reps and green gems people have(examples of this will follow below, go ahead and rep them, you know you want to). I will never let TSR or anyone change who I am, nor will I let my voice be tamed. Love me or hate me, but I've always been me.

And to the mods, ban me if you want. I honestly don't care; TSR has become a very superficial place thanks to you.

And to those who have been offended by anything I have said, you need to stop being overly sensitive, I have no idea how you cope in real life.

And to the rare few who have actually spoken their mind, don't ever stop for anyone. Always stay genuine.

This is just a goodbye because I felt a bit cut off by the mods before. I won't be replying again so...

Peace out TSR
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    There so many drama queens on here, leave if you wanna leave! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilikeyoutoomuch)
    TSR was once a great place, the removal of negs has contributed to its downfall as well as the misuse of power by the mods. TSR was nothing like this a few years back. Funnily enough, my last post on that thread (which has since been moved to the recycle bin) was saying that this is the longest I've been without being reported. Everyone is just afraid of saying the wrong thing; it isn't even about constructive posts anymore. It's only about who can make a witty comment and how many reps and green gems people have. I will never let TSR or anyone change who I am, nor will I let my voice be tamed. Love me or hate me, but I've always been me.

And to the mods, ban me if you want. I honestly don't care; TSR has become a very superficial place thanks to you.

And to those who have been offended by anything I have said, you need to stop being overly sensitive, I have no idea how you cope in real life.

And to the rare few who have actually spoken their mind, don't ever stop for anyone. Always stay genuine.

This is just a goodbye because I felt a bit cut off by the mods before. I won't be replying again so...

Peace out TSR

I support you

ReputationRep:
    TSR was once a great place, the removal of negs has contributed to its downfall as well as the misuse of power by the mods. TSR was nothing like this a few years back. Funnily enough, my last post on that thread (which has since been moved to the recycle bin) was saying that this is the longest I've been without being reported. Everyone is just afraid of saying the wrong thing; it isn't even about constructive posts anymore. It's only about who can make a witty comment and how many reps and green gems people have(examples of this will follow below, go ahead and rep them, you know you want to). I will never let TSR or anyone change who I am, nor will I let my voice be tamed. Love me or hate me, but I've always been me.

Peace out TSR
    If you want to leave, please just leave. You dont need to make a thread about it every 5 minutes...

Also, if yu don't care that you're getting banned/carded or whatever, I also suggest that you show you don't care by not making similar threads every 5 minutes...

ReputationRep:

Peace out TSR
    I made a big deal over the negs. I have had more than half my warning cards reversed. I've also got 11,000 varrots because I'm a complete idiot.

Being a rep-whore and troublemaker aren't mutually exclusive.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you still online then

ReputationRep:
    Thought you were leaving? I think you do care a tad or you wouldn't have made any more threads

ReputationRep:
    TSR was once a great place, the removal of negs has contributed to its downfall as well as the misuse of power by the mods. TSR was nothing like this a few years back.
    How would you know, you joined on the 13th of July...? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've gotta say I'm disappointed with the removal of negs since my active days on TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arithmeticae)
    How would you know, you joined on the 13th of July...? :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    plot twist: she's I'm So Academic

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.