This is a really complicated situation so I will explain using bullet points to avoid confusion!
- My application for 2014/2015 was done automatically based on my 2013/2014 application
- I received a letter of entitlement in late February, this showed that I would receive tuition loans and the maintenance loan (like last year, which is what I want again this year)
- I returned the declaration form some time in March
- Apparently (according to the correspondence section on my online account) I was sent a letter saying that SFE never received my declaration and that I should resend it, but I never received this letter
- I called SFE (and have done again several times) and they said that they did actually receive my declaration form and that I would get both the tuition fee loans and the maintenance loans but said they'd send me another letter of entitlement to confirm this
- I never received the letter of entitlement at either my home address or study address, although I did receive an email saying I would receive another letter of entitlement
Now, I've called about this several times. I've been told several times that I will get the maintenance loan also but it's not showing whatsoever in the application summary on my online account - it's just saying that I applied for the tuition loans.
Also, the payment schedule section is only showing 2013/2014 loans/payment dates.
I'm really confused. I've called at least 3 times and I've been told that I will receive the maintenance loan but if so then why isn't it showing on my online account? And how come I never received another copy of my entitlement letter as promised?
Have you got yours?