Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

I'm 21 and I'll be starting a postgraduate diploma in adult nursing in September. I'm looking for housemates who are ideally friendly and easy to get along with like myself Get in touch if you're interested!

Chloe

ReputationRep:
    Hellooo

Me and my friend are second year accounting students and we're looking for housemates also, have you found any properties?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i'm due to start a PGCE at Kingston, I'm 24 looking for somewhere to live to...

Mikey

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I am Kasia and my hausemate - Marialena. We are second year students, one Accounting and Finance and one Law. We are just now renting a property on Cambridge road, so quite close to the University (both of campuses) and Kingston Town :-) Easy access as well to Wimbledon tube station.
    We are renting just now (closing the deal) 3 bedroom property. The room has double bed, warderobe and still some space if you want to get a desk. The flat is very nice located, very secure entrance, has facilities of modern kitchen (brand new) and very nice bathroom.
    If you are interested in this room, the price of it is 460 a month without bills (we share every bill that comes equally and pay it imedietly). We are renting the property via landlord, not an agency, so we only pay referencing fee (45 pounds) and the refundable deposit (700 pounds).
    If you are interested in rending with us, feel invited :-) My phone number is 07462224322 - so just give me a call and ask. I can send as well pictures.
    The agreement with the landlord is 1 year (till next year 07.08.2015), so if you want move out ealier, we will have to find replacement on your place first :-) Every agreement now works like that, even in halls.
    We are very easy going girls. Very good students - we finished out first year now with 1st in the end. We like trying different types of wine, socializing, but we don't do big parties in the house. We absolutely looove traveling and take few short trips during a school year and summer. I am Polish, and Marialena is Greek - so we know few languages as well ;-).
    Anyway, I think this message is already long enough. If something, text me here or call me!
    Kasia

ReputationRep:
    Hello, unfortunately one of our friends is not able to come back to uni this year so we have 1 double room or a v. large bedroom available depending on which rooms we choose to take.

It's a 10 minute walk from Kingston station/Town

House has just been renovated and equipped with brand new furniture
    5 bedroom house with 3 floors, 2nd floor is the kitchen and a big open living room.

2 bathrooms - 1st and 3rd floor

Garden

£2560 total p/m (all tenants) - We get to choose what we pay depending on which bedroom someone chooses.

Contract from 1st Sep - end of July 2015

Ooh and we're second year students

Get in touch if interested

ReputationRep:
    hi there im interested in finding a place in Kingston what is the cheapest room I can get at the place I don't party of drink and am a quote mature student (23) and this is my first year not concerned about technicality's just need a place to live?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fredo Santana)
    Hello, unfortunately one of our friends is not able to come back to uni this year so we have 1 double room or a v. large bedroom available depending on which rooms we choose to take.

It's a 10 minute walk from Kingston station/Town

House has just been renovated and equipped with brand new furniture
    5 bedroom house with 3 floors, 2nd floor is the kitchen and a big open living room.

2 bathrooms - 1st and 3rd floor

Garden

£2560 total p/m (all tenants) - We get to choose what we pay depending on which bedroom someone chooses.

Contract from 1st Sep - end of July 2015

Ooh and we're second year students

Get in touch if interested

hi there im interested in finding a place in Kingston what is the cheapest room I can get at the place I don't party of drink and am a quote mature student (23) and this is my first year not concerned about technicality's just need a place to live?

ReputationRep:
    Do we have to sign a tenancy of 12 months?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cb1993)
    Hi everyone

I'm 21 and I'll be starting a postgraduate diploma in adult nursing in September. I'm looking for housemates who are ideally friendly and easy to get along with like myself Get in touch if you're interested!

Chloe
    I am a nurse already and I'm going to work as nurse in Kingston Hospital but i didn't want to sign a tenancy of 12 months... are you still available?

ReputationRep:
    Is this room still available? I'm Monica, from Portugal and i'm searching for a room near Kingston Hospital.

Thank you**

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cb1993)
    Hi everyone

Chloe
    I have a really heavy flow

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.