Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am looking for a study buddy for the sept sitting. I have a months revision done and have been committing a fair amount of time. I am quite comfortable with many of the reasoning aspects of the gamsat, however I really need help with the sciences especially chemistry and physics. I understand the general concepts fine however the math calculations I freeze up on.

I suppose just looking for a study group or even just a person to make revision more effective and bearable... all this time alone shut away

I have the gold standard book and vids, and three of the ACER books I would be more than happy to share any of my resources. I can also travel within a reasonable distance in the hope of maybe having a few day intensive study. if anybody is interested feel free to PM me or post on here

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.