The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Uni of Manchester Freshers 2014-15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HandmadeTurnip
What do you see after you follow that link and login?

I'm directed to the registration portlet and then my student center from there, and this comes up.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2481
Hello! I'm sure this has been answered several times already, but when would be the best time to buy a wristband for fresher's?
Original post by accioA
Hello! I'm sure this has been answered several times already, but when would be the best time to buy a wristband for fresher's?

Once you've moved into halls, met your flatmates and checked what they're buying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2483
Original post by Origami Bullets
Once you've moved into halls, met your flatmates and checked what they're buying

Posted from TSR Mobile

Must be annoying posting the same advice repeatedly haaha
Original post by yeollum
I'm directed to the registration portlet and then my student center from there, and this comes up.

Hmm, there should be a 'register' button under the 'You are not enrolled in classes' box. Have you confirmed your attendance already?
Original post by Ladbul
Must be annoying posting the same advice repeatedly haaha

There's a very good reason why I wrote this FAQ http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2091577 (IIRC, when I copied and pasted it into Word, it came to 13,000 words and 140 A4 pages :erm:)
Original post by Origami Bullets
There's a very good reason why I wrote this FAQ http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2091577 (IIRC, when I copied and pasted it into Word, it came to 13,000 words and 140 A4 pages :erm:)

To be fair, I can see why some people don't use it. It's not like it's pinned prominently to the top of the forum page ... oh wait ...
Has anybody else not got their welcome pack yet? Should I contact the university or wait another couple of days?
Reply 2488
Original post by yeollum
Does anyone else not have the option for registration? Nothing on my student center will let me register :confused:

I am having the same problem with registering, I think there is meant to be a button somewhere but it doesn't exist on my student centre :P

Anyone know if there is an email or phone number or something to contact for tech/registration problems?
Reply 2489
Original post by mjmmwoohoo
Has anybody else not got their welcome pack yet? Should I contact the university or wait another couple of days?

Yeh I've gotten mine, give em a ring
Original post by Hanuhr
I am having the same problem with registering, I think there is meant to be a button somewhere but it doesn't exist on my student centre :P

Anyone know if there is an email or phone number or something to contact for tech/registration problems?

Email: [email protected]

Phone: +44 (0)161 275 5000 (option 4)
What does the welcome pack consists of?
does anyone know whos headlining
Original post by jLou711
does anyone know whos headlining

Headlining what?

If you're talking about Pangea, they haven't announced the lineup yet.
I'm having the same issue with the Registering thing. So is another friend of mine. :/ Anyone actually registered?
Original post by HandmadeTurnip
Hmm, there should be a 'register' button under the 'You are not enrolled in classes' box. Have you confirmed your attendance already?

I did when I first got my offer, but I suddenly have the 'register' button now! Thanks for the help!
Reply 2496
Original post by yeollum
I did when I first got my offer, but I suddenly have the 'register' button now! Thanks for the help!

Same thing has now happened to me. The register button has suddenly appeared.
I had this exact same problem last year. It's nice to see they haven't even bothered to fix it. :dry:
Original post by Hanuhr
Same thing has now happened to me. The register button has suddenly appeared.

It's still messing up, it won't accept my term time address. Hopefully it'll all be fixed soon :rolleyes:
Hello.

I confirmed my attendance when I first got my IT account but it keeps asking em to register again? Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending