Original post by sjy
got an offer from MBS just now !University of Manchester !:biggrin:

Congratulations! Which course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 401
When you send off your UCAS application, how long does Manchester take to send an acknowledgment email? And also, do people know if they work on Saturdays? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 402
Original post by Origami Bullets
Congratulations! Which course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Management~~
Original post by SkAlley
When you send off your UCAS application, how long does Manchester take to send an acknowledgment email? And also, do people know if they work on Saturdays? :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did not receive any acknowledgment email from Manchester... :s-smilie: The first contact I had to Manchester was the invitation to an interview!
Reply 404
Original post by Movethemoon
I did not receive any acknowledgment email from Manchester... :s-smilie: The first contact I had to Manchester was the invitation to an interview!

Which course did you apply? I did not receive the invitation to interview but MBS did ask me to send them my GCSE Maths certificate.
Reply 405
I've got an interview for French and German. Anyone else in a similar situation??
Original post by sjy
Which course did you apply? I did not receive the invitation to interview but MBS did ask me to send them my GCSE Maths certificate.

I applied for Physics :smile: They didn't ask me to send them anything... What did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 407
Original post by Movethemoon
I applied for Physics :smile: They didn't ask me to send them anything... What did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for Management in the Manchester Business School
Original post by smithykj
I've got an interview for French and German. Anyone else in a similar situation??

There's quite a few other MFL applicants with interviews this year. There's a list on the first page of this thread :smile:
I sent my application for Social Anthropology on monday 4th November and received my acknowledgement email on thursday 7th. :smile: hope i get an offer and good luck to everyone (Y)
Reply 410
This is hopefully my first choice but Manchester kind of scare me with how slow they've been to acknowledge people, from the post I've seen (especially law it seems) people have been waiting for upto a month or so and I only just sent mine off on Thursday!! Hopefully my course isn't as popular so I'll get a fairly quick response :-P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Conditional offer for Child Nursing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aliakhan
Thats not a problem :tongue:
I got my offer exactly 9 days after i sent off my application so it wasnt a very long wait , im sure u will get your offer soon you just have to be a patient and have a lil faith :mmm::yep::wink:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool thanks for replying! Yeah seriously this waiting game is so stressful! Keep checking track at every moment! Really hope they give me an offer! I'll try and be patient :wink:
Can they give out offers on weekends?
Reply 414
This is what I want to know too! When dis you send yours off?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rocket Queen
Can they give out offers on weekends?

Theoretically yes, but in reality admissions tutors have lives. That said, a reply could take a while to work through the UCAS 'tubes'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 416
I've gotten a conditional offer for French and Spanish - ABB. :smile:
Reply 417
Received a conditional offer for PPE! AAB :smile:
Original post by adaltilio
I've gotten a conditional offer for French and Spanish - ABB. :smile:

congrats!! How long did it take for them to reply?
Reply 419
Original post by smithykj

Yes, I have an interview for German studies on the 20th - may see you there>

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending