Biomedical sciences

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 921
I got an offer for sociology :smile:
Reply 922
got an offer for theoretical physics just 2 weeks after my app (nov 18th), but i didn't know such site like this exist until 2 days ago lol.

p.s. I wasn't interviewed
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 923
Got an offer for physics, definitely going to be my firm choice :smile:
Downside is, it's A*A*...
Reply 924
Got an offer for Politics and Modern History, ABB needed.
It will definitely be my firm choice. :smile:
Reply 925
Original post by Osman95a
Conditional offer manchester politics and philosophy anyone else?:smile:

Not exactly same but I got politics and modern history?
So I guess some aspects of our course would be the same. :smile:
Offer for MEng Computer Science with Industrial Experience! The requirement is 38 overall IB points and 766 HL. They are most likely going to be my insurance (my firm being Imperial :smile: )
Hey guys, just got an.offer from International management with American business studies!!! so excited, it's my firm choice :smile:!
Reply 928
Got a offer for Bsc Economics :biggrin: Need AAB with an A in Maths
Im late to the party, but ive applied for MChem at manchester, hoping for an offer soon :h:
Hey everyone! Applied for chemical engineering, offer AAA it's my current form choice :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Conditional offers for Business Studies and International Management!
Both require IB overall 35 and 6,6,5 HL
Reply 932
Politics and International Relations - AAB :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 933
I have an offer for neuroscience :smile:
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but when should we ideally start applying for accommodation in halls? :smile:
I still haven't firmed though because I'm contemplating courses :s-smilie:
Original post by Procrastinator123
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but when should we ideally start applying for accommodation in halls? :smile:

I don't think you start until you make your decision, but don't nec take my word for it.
I'm In the same position, stuck between Courses and unis. Which/where are yu contemplating?
Reply 936

Regardless of whether you've firmed or not, you can start applying for accommodation RIGHT NOW, as its a 1st come 1st served kind of deal, and then if you don't firm or insure it, they just take your name off the list, simples :smile:

Ask 'Origami Bullets' for more info though, she's the go-to girl for everything UoM related on TSR :biggrin:

:ditto: to what SkAlley said

Original post by SkAlley
Ask 'Origami Bullets' for more info though, she's the go-to girl for everything UoM related on TSR :biggrin:

:hat2: :colondollar:
For anyone applying with the school of social sciences...roughly how long did it take you from confirmation of receipt to receiving an offer?

Submitted my application on Tuesday, got a confirmation from from the central student admissions folks yesterday.

I've applied for PPE, by the way :biggrin:
Reply 939
I emailed the physics department on 20th december asking for a clarification about my conditions but they still haven't replied. Do you think I should contact them again or is it normal that it takes then such a long time to email back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending