Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'll be attending UoW in September and my course is at Harrow Campus I applied for student housing at the campus however I didn't get it instead they got me a room at Victoria Halls but it's a bit expensive and all of my money from student finance will go towards the rent which means I won't have money for myself (food, school supplies etc.) So I'm trying to find cheaper option but can't find anything. Anyone know any places?

That happened to me aswell. I'm now got accommodation at Student Court Wembley. It's about £160 is per week and it's quite nice...from what i've seen in photos. Here are a couple of links.

Student Court @ Wembley
    Student Court Wembley

It's about 2 tube stops away from the Harrow Campus and you also can see a bit about the people in your potential flat.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.