Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tall Guys: Do you like short girls? Watch

Announcements

so like 5'1-5'4?

ReputationRep:
    5'1"-5'4" is perfectly acceptable for the majority of guys and you have no reason to panic, so put down the knife.

(Original post by CJKay)
    5'1"-5'4" is perfectly acceptable for the majority of guys and you have no reason to panic, so put down the knife.
    haha ..guys who are about 5'11-6?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    haha ..guys who are about 5'11-6?
    6' here, i'd go for 5' :lol:

ReputationRep:
    6ft here and I love em short.

ReputationRep:
    I am 6.2" and like short girls, because I can throw them around like sex objects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihoho)
    I am 6.2" and like short girls, because I can throw them around like sex objects.
    Maybe don't tell them that when you meet them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulbasaur)
    Maybe don't tell them that when you meet them
    Who said I do.

(Original post by TheBBQ)
    6' here, i'd go for 5' :lol:
    And are you attracted to short girls mostly ? Is a girl being short in height a turn off for guys or a turn on?

So you wouldn't mind 5'1 tall girl?

ReputationRep:
    And are you attracted to short girls mostly ? Is a girl being short in height a turn off for guys or a turn on?
    I like asian girls and they tend to be shorter.. so I guess so, I don't mind taller, I prefer short girls

So I guess a turn on for me?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think height on a girl matters that much personally... I'm almost 6' and I've liked girls who were 5'10" as well as close to 5'. Don't worry about it OP.

ReputationRep:
    Short girls are generally cuter than taller ones because they fit into the petite category.
    Am I attracted to them? Yes
    Would I date one? Yes
    Would I have 'relations' with one? Hell Yeah!
    Would I have a child with one? No, but that's just me hunting for the perfect gene pool. I'm 6'1, almost 6'2, and want my kids to be tall too. Stronger genes means increased intelligence (on average but not definitively), they'd deserve the best possible start in life.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I like asian girls and they tend to be shorter.. so I guess so, I don't mind taller, I prefer short girls

So I guess a turn on for me?
    So around 5'1-5'2 ? Why do you prefer shorter girls? Just curious

(Original post by All-rounder)
    Short girls are generally cuter than taller ones because they fit into the petite category.
    Am I attracted to them? Yes
    Would I date one? Yes
    Would I have 'relations' with one? Hell Yeah!
    Would I have a child with one? No, but that's just me hunting for the perfect gene pool. I'm 6'1, almost 6'2, and want my kids to be tall too. Stronger genes means increased intelligence (on average but not definitively), they'd deserve the best possible start in life.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    So how tall would you prefer your girl to be?

ReputationRep:
    So around 5'1-5'2 ? Why do you prefer shorter girls? Just curious
    Yeaaah those are some nice heights I guess because it's more feminine, and it makes us feel bigger and protective over them? Can't really explain why, all I know is that its nice

That isn't tall lol! No I wouldn't, I would take them home then push them against the wall, the push them up to fuk the brains out!

ReputationRep:
    I get turned on from that sex pose, where the male holds up the girl and it's easier to do with shorter girls.

Yeaaah those are some nice heights I guess because it's more feminine, and it makes us feel bigger and protective over them? Can't really explain why, all I know is that its nice
    haha I get it. Same I prefer tall guys as it more masculine and dunno but it feels great!

ReputationRep:
    haha I get it. Same I prefer tall guys as it more masculine and dunno but it feels great!
    I agree, we are the best

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.