Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What to do this summer? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am unsure if this is the correct place to post this but I want to join a club, organisation or something this summer (if it is free). But, I have no idea what I can join, hobby-wise. I want to meet some new people.

ReputationRep:
    Learn a language. Not sure if there are classes nearby or out

ReputationRep:
    Sport is always a good start. Maybe football, athletics etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I play basketball with my friends already. I was thinking of anything that would improve ones social life.

ReputationRep:
    Acting / drama club? Dance?

Not sure if it's your kind of thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Church Band

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnEvolvedApe)
    I am unsure if this is the correct place to post this but I want to join a club, organisation or something this summer (if it is free). But, I have no idea what I can join, hobby-wise. I want to meet some new people.
    Do something creative e.g. Start a blog or YouTube channel (that’s what I’ve decided to do this summer) and then interact with viewers etc.

Or you could join a book club (online or in real life) or maybe a sports club or even a society of your interest if your not into sport. These clubs can often be found locally but if not then there is always the internet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GlobalMusic)
    Do something creative e.g. Start a blog or YouTube channel (that’s what I’ve decided to do this summer) and then interact with viewers etc.

Or you could join a book club (online or in real life) or maybe a sports club or even a society of your interest if your not into sport. These clubs can often be found locally but if not then there is always the internet
    But this is the issue. I already have my passions and so forth which I carry out at home (YouTube, writing, forums etc.) but the main point is that I don't want to be stuck inside - I want to go out and meet new people.

ReputationRep:
    Look for hobbies you like, there probably is a club based around it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.