Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've just got a place at Trigon for September anyone else staying there?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I will be staying there too. What Flat will you be in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tarajsimpson)
    Hey, I will be staying there too. What Flat will you be in?
    I'll be in C11, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmFish3110)
    I'll be in C11, you?
    I will be in B1. Hardly seen anyone else staying in the Trigon so it's nice to know of someone else!

ReputationRep:
    I will be in B1. Hardly seen anyone else staying in the Trigon so it's nice to know of someone else!

I know, I'm glad I've found someone else who's going, your the first person I've found! What course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    I know, I'm glad I've found someone else who's going, your the first person I've found! What course are you doing?
    Architecture, how about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Architecture, how about yourself?
    I'll be doing Law , what campus will you be on?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be doing Law , what campus will you be on?
    Some of my friends are doing Law at other Uni's.
    City campus, main reason I chose Trigon is that it is a short walking distance and I have a feeling I will be at the Uni at night a lot so just wanted to be safer. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Some of my friends are doing Law at other Uni's.
    City campus, main reason I chose Trigon is that it is a short walking distance and I have a feeling I will be at the Uni at night a lot so just wanted to be safer. Yourself?
    I'll be at the Collegiate campus , it's nearer the train and bus station for me and i am going to play netball so it should be easier for me to travel to the EIS centre where they train
    Have you found anyone else who's staying at Trigon?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be at the Collegiate campus , it's nearer the train and bus station for me and i am going to play netball so it should be easier for me to travel to the EIS centre where they train
    Have you found anyone else who's staying at Trigon?
    Was thinking of joining the Uni's netball team so we have a common interest there. And no I haven't, I have a feeling more people will say where they are staying after results day so I guess we will have to wait and see.

ReputationRep:
    Was thinking of joining the Uni's netball team so we have a common interest there. And no I haven't, I have a feeling more people will say where they are staying after results day so I guess we will have to wait and see.
    Even better, was hoping to find someone who was interested in playing netball! Do you play for a team?

ReputationRep:
    Even better, was hoping to find someone who was interested in playing netball! Do you play for a team?
    No I don't. I played it in school but not competitively. Just really enjoy it. Do you play for a team?

ReputationRep:
    No I don't. I played it in school but not competitively. Just really enjoy it. Do you play for a team?
    I play for Brigg and District I'm hoping netball is going to be a big part of Uni for me, I've played since I've been little. I've played more competitively but I really enjoy playing! Already nervous about the trials..

ReputationRep:
    Hii em! Haha.. I'm in flat A3, I wanna find a flat mate now!!! Hahaa

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'm in A7

ReputationRep:
    Hey , know anybody who's in C Block? Still not found anyone! I'm in C11!

ReputationRep:
    Glad to be finding more people!! What campus are you on?

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm staying at The Trigon, I'm in B10

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying at Trigon too, I'll be in A2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmatee95)
    I'm staying at Trigon too, I'll be in A2
    Damn! My next door neighbour... So hi neighbour! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.