The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Anyone going to Sheffield Hallam and staying at Trigon in September?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zoe432
Awww same floor though!

Yay! So exciting but nervous to meet everyone, have you or anyone else brought freshers tickets?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 61
I know same! I wanna find people haha and noo not yet I didn't know whether to have you?
Original post by zoe432
I know same! I wanna find people haha and noo not yet I didn't know whether to have you?

I know I cant find anyone in my flat but at least you're on my floor. All iv brought is a icebreaker ticket I think it was £10, a friend of mine whos already at sheffield hallam said that its a waste of money to buy the wrist bands and tickets :smile:
Reply 63
Aww really so there's no point buying them? and omg I know yeey! What are you studying?
Original post by zoe432
Aww really so there's no point buying them? and omg I know yeey! What are you studying?

I'm not too sure he just said that it works out cheaper but I would definitely get a ticket for icebreaker or where wally they just look so good and relatively cheap. I'm studying education studies you?!
Original post by Charlottes smith
Hey I'v just received mine I'm in C1.C

I'm C1 D
Reply 66
Oww really I might buy them now if I know at least one person is going haha! and aww I'm doing education with psychology and counselling!
Original post by Lois Boswell
I'm C1 D

does that mean we're in the same flat?!
does that mean we're in the same flat?!

I think so, think we might be next door, not to sure
Original post by zoe432
Oww really I might buy them now if I know at least one person is going haha! and aww I'm doing education with psychology and counselling!

yeah! I know a few people that are going but it sounds like such fun nights plus if you don't go its not like you've lost a lot of money :-), aww so thats similar but different!
Original post by Lois Boswell
I think so, think we might be next door, not to sure

Well I'm happy to have found someone close to me
Reply 71
Yeaaa haha I wanna though it's freeshers!:tongue: and yeaa could be together in some of the lectures!
Original post by zoe432
Yeaaa haha I wanna though it's freeshers!:tongue: and yeaa could be together in some of the lectures!

haha thats so true! and yeah we might be at least I know someone who's taking a similar course to me makes it less daunting
Reply 73
haha thats so true! and yeah we might be at least I know someone who's taking a similar course to me makes it less daunting

I knoww yea! Aw I'm excited now think I might buy them tickets now thanks babess haha!
Original post by zoe432
I knoww yea! Aw I'm excited now think I might buy them tickets now thanks babess haha!

Its ok :-) but yeah you should!
Hi I'm staying at opal 1 I6, anyone else staying there? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Im in B35E :smile:
Reply 77
Hey I'm B34 studying Biology! :smile:
aww so your next door, im doing hotel management :smile:
Hey, I'm Adam doing Biology and moving into flat B31 on the 20th

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending