Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hello,
    I need your advice and help on this matter.
    Its a long story but I will make it short for you guys..
    Well,2 years ago I met a boy but we didnt talk much..actually we even didnt talk,anyway then last year I added him on facebook and wrote a message.Soon he accepted my request but didnt answer my message and 3 months ago I sent a birthday present to his home (dont ask how you found his address it is another long story) and also a 'love letter'.One month later he replied me and apologized for his belated reply and said ''I still dunno what to say,Im really surprised but Im so curious about you and want to know you!! It'd be a pleasure for me to meet you' and etc. then gave his phone number and again he said he wanted to see me.

Yeah after this part I said 'we can plan something together,you can visit me its okay for me but if you want I can also visit you too' ...and he still havent said anything,he read my messages but ...nothing so I got this as a 'do not disturb me' and gave up writing but I really dont know what happened or am I doing the right?

ReputationRep:
    Just forget about him and do something you love instead. Get involved with something and if he wants you he will let you know. If he doesn't he doesn't. There are plenty of people out there more worth your time and plenty of pursuits more worth your effort. Also in future don't send presents to people you barely know!! Nobody does that lol, even though it was sweet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello,
    I need your advice and help on this matter.
    Its a long story but I will make it short for you guys..
    Well,2 years ago I met a boy but we didnt talk much..actually we even didnt talk,anyway then last year I added him on facebook and wrote a message.Soon he accepted my request but didnt answer my message and 3 months ago I sent a birthday present to his home (dont ask how you found his address it is another long story) and also a 'love letter'.One month later he replied me and apologized for his belated reply and said ''I still dunno what to say,Im really surprised but Im so curious about you and want to know you!! It'd be a pleasure for me to meet you' and etc. then gave his phone number and again he said he wanted to see me.

Yeah after this part I said 'we can plan something together,you can visit me its okay for me but if you want I can also visit you too' ...and he still havent said anything,he read my messages but ...nothing so I got this as a 'do not disturb me' and gave up writing but I really dont know what happened or am I doing the right?
    If I were him I'd probably feel quite intimidated by your actions...
    Sending a present to someone's house along with a love letter to someone you've never spoken to is a very 'forward'.

I'd just give him some time to think it through, if he wants to talk to you, he will - and it seems like he does
    Just leave him to work it out :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Honestly you sound a little creepy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If that was me, I'd be just a bit scared...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 15, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.