Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Male, starting a business management course this Sept. Missed out on halls as I applied late so I'm Looking to find some flat mates asap. Is there anybody else in my situation? Definitely up for nights out etc - would be good to hear from any like minded people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goose212)
    Male, starting a business management course this Sept. Missed out on halls as I applied late so I'm Looking to find some flat mates asap. Is there anybody else in my situation? Definitely up for nights out etc - would be good to hear from any like minded people!
    Think you'll need to be a bit more specific about which town you're in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carnationlilyrose)
    Think you'll need to be a bit more specific about which town you're in.
    Anybody who goes to UWE will know that it's in Bristol

ReputationRep:
    Anybody who goes to UWE will know that it's in Bristol
    Sorry, I see it's in the title. I was moderating the post and missed it.

ReputationRep:
    Call up UWE info point or try and get through to accommodation - ask them if there is any more rooms available because if not you will have to leave the university and not study there just try threaten/bargain with them.. my friend came in through clearing last year and did that and they called her back within 1hour and had a room ready for her. (They dont want to lose out on the £9k per year yourl be paying!

its worth a go

ReputationRep:
    HEY! I am also at UWE, in 2nd year. I have found a 4 bed flat, on the 70 bus route to Frenchay (Gloucester Road). I have a group of 3, we are looking for a 4th person, if you're interested?

You won't be joining a group who all know each other very well. It'll be me, Katy and Julian. I am yet to meet Julian (who is a guy, so it's a balanced house), but I do know Katy.

We are all in 2nd year.

ReputationRep:
    Myself and my friend Imogen also couldn't get into UWE halls and are looking for people to house share with! Ideally we would like to get a big group together through this site and share a house? Are you still looking for housemates?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get into halls either, there's two of us looking for housemates if anyone is still looking. Feel free to email me on

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.