Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I really need your help on a issue im having at my uni. I completed a semester in december in which the uni messed up their computer systems and marked my 3 modules coursework grades as 0.

After many visits to student help nothing was done, so spoke to my lecturer who checked his laptop for my grades and forwarded them to student records. Both my module coursework grades were 72% and 74%. Finally the student records changed the grades on my transcript but capped them to 40% by magically thinking it was my second attempt.

My lecturer has emailed them many times to change this and I have spoken to student help number of times but all they say we have emailed student records and we have to wait for their reply now so we will call you. A week later after no reply I go back and they email them in front of me again.

This has been going since december! Its really annoying as I go in every week to get my marks fixed which uni made a total mess of. Also, during my dissertation we had our lecturer changed 3 times, we got a email from a new lecturer saying come see him at uni for any help but when we go to uni for ask for him, no one has heard of him and he doesnt exist on uni database.

I really need to help and need to know what options I have here. Going back and forth since december where ive been told my capped grades will be corrected but still dont. Can i contact any one higher authority here? Someone suggested a lawyer.

Thank you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.