Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm in year 12 and take AS psychology, AS health and social care, AS history and AS sociology.

    Im thinking of studying sociology and social policy in uni
    but i want to know:

    Is it good?
    Is it hard?
    where can it take me?
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.