Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was thinking of buying a Premier essentials pack from click2campus.com.

How good is their bedding and especially their duvet and duvet covers?
    How reliable are they in terms of delivery?
    Does the order really arrive on time at the university hall?
    I'm going to be at Exeter University on the 13th September.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about click2campus as I would be moving in this september 13 too. However you might want to check this website (http://unikitout.myshopify.com/colle...bination-packs) out and compare as I would be ordering my beddings from here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.n.ting)
    I don't know about click2campus as I would be moving in this september 13 too. However you might want to check this website (http://unikitout.myshopify.com/colle...bination-packs) out and compare as I would be ordering my beddings from here.
    That's great, thanks a lot!

Do you know whether they deliver on time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebbibon)
    That's great, thanks a lot!

Do you know whether they deliver on time?
    I dont have personal experience but I think they do deliver on time...

"If you are attending one of our affiliate universities or colleges we pre-deliver your order direct to your halls of residence so it is ready for when you arrive. We liaise with the Halls directly to ensure your delivery is made in time for your arrival. Some affiliates have preferred delivery dates but don't worry as long as you ordered 72 hours in advance it would be ready for you. Your pack will either be at Reception or sates even put it in your room."

Check this link:
    http://unikitout.myshopify.com/pages/faqs

However, I just realizes that Exeter is not one of their affiliate... I'll ask the company whether they would still be able to deliver it directly to our halls before we arrived or not... Will tell you about it. You can also send an email to their company via [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.n.ting)
    I dont have personal experience but I think they do deliver on time...

"If you are attending one of our affiliate universities or colleges we pre-deliver your order direct to your halls of residence so it is ready for when you arrive. We liaise with the Halls directly to ensure your delivery is made in time for your arrival. Some affiliates have preferred delivery dates but don't worry as long as you ordered 72 hours in advance it would be ready for you. Your pack will either be at Reception or sates even put it in your room."

Check this link:
    http://unikitout.myshopify.com/pages/faqs

However, I just realizes that Exeter is not one of their affiliate... I'll ask the company whether they would still be able to deliver it directly to our halls before we arrived or not... Will tell you about it. You can also send an email to their company via [email protected]
    Ok that would help, thanks
    PLEASE keep me posted!

ReputationRep:
    Ok that would help, thanks
    PLEASE keep me posted!
    yeahhh!!! They said that they could send it directly to our hall. We just have to type in the address by ourselves.

ReputationRep:
    Ok great!
    I just have to wait until I get allocated a room.
    I'm unconditional since last week

ReputationRep:
    Ok great!
    I just have to wait until I get allocated a room.
    I'm unconditional since last week
    Me too!
    I applied for accommodation last week but they haven't reply though...
    Which hall are you planing to stay?
    By the way, what's your major? Streatham campus?

ReputationRep:
    I ordered from click 2 campus last year and the delivery was late by 1 day and i was missing all of my bathroom stuff

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for yr reply! That's not very encouraging then...
    I don't think I'll take the risk :-(
    Have u heard any positive experiences?
    Is the quality good at least, or I'm better off buying everything in exeter?

ReputationRep:
    With all those types of companies, you're paying for the convenience. The quality is usually fine for what you're going to use it for (i.e. basic stuff for student life - it's not dazzlingly wonderful but doesn't really need to be) but the items themselves would pretty much always be cheaper to buy in town. But, if you're coming from a long way away, especially if you're likely to arrive after the shops shut, it's quite nice to know you'll at least have bed linen on your first night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Persipan)
    With all those types of companies, you're paying for the convenience. The quality is usually fine for what you're going to use it for (i.e. basic stuff for student life - it's not dazzlingly wonderful but doesn't really need to be) but the items themselves would pretty much always be cheaper to buy in town. But, if you're coming from a long way away, especially if you're likely to arrive after the shops shut, it's quite nice to know you'll at least have bed linen on your first night.
    This is very useful!
    Thank you very much.
    I think I'll buy everything in exeter

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was thinking of buying a Premier essentials pack from click2campus.com.

How good is their bedding and especially their duvet and duvet covers?
    How reliable are they in terms of delivery?
    Does the order really arrive on time at the university hall?
    I'm going to be at Exeter University on the 13th September.
    Omg me too. I'm going to be at the university Exeter on the 12th and I've been eyeing the stores website for a long time but reluctant to order anything. It doesn't help that there are no any online reviews of their services.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by book__worm98)
    Omg me too. I'm going to be at the university Exeter on the 12th and I've been eyeing the stores website for a long time but reluctant to order anything. It doesn't help that there are no any online reviews of their services.
    I know what you mean! I struggle to find reviews too. unikit are good though I use them last year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.