Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Being totally indecisive and after some advice.

Starting first year psychology in September, trying to decide on what to do about accommodation. I'm 25 and right now I rent a room in a house at pretty much the same price as on campus accommodation is. The only thing is where I am now, I can stay all year including holidays, and going for uni accommodation means having to find somewhere else to live for a few weeks which is kind of a pain. On one hand I don't want to miss out on the experience of living in halls but on the other hand it might make life awkward for certain parts of the year... Also being 25 I don't know if that's "too old" to get on with a bunch of people who'll be a few years younger than me. Basically HELP! Any advice seriously appreciated
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here.

If you want to get your accommodation sorted today check out our brand new halls - St Davids Swansea - www.freshstudentliving.co.uk/swansea we are already inundated with lots of Swansea students and have a direct bus straight to the Singleton campus from outside our front door! We are situated in the middle of town within minutes of Wind Street, restaurants, shops, cinema and bowling centres.

We have our own busy social calendar and the best deals and discounts with local businesses exclusively for St Davids Students.

Check out our pages www.Facebook.com/StDavidsSwansea and www.Twitter.com/StDavidsSwansea to see recent pictures of the brand new accommodation and events in our quirky social space.

Many Thanks,
    Katie @ Fresh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clemontine89)
    Being totally indecisive and after some advice.

Starting first year psychology in September, trying to decide on what to do about accommodation. I'm 25 and right now I rent a room in a house at pretty much the same price as on campus accommodation is. The only thing is where I am now, I can stay all year including holidays, and going for uni accommodation means having to find somewhere else to live for a few weeks which is kind of a pain. On one hand I don't want to miss out on the experience of living in halls but on the other hand it might make life awkward for certain parts of the year... Also being 25 I don't know if that's "too old" to get on with a bunch of people who'll be a few years younger than me. Basically HELP! Any advice seriously appreciated
    Where did you end up? I am 26 and going to be staying in halls.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.