Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Many businesses today are very competitive, as businesses like Tescos promote their business world wide and increase the awareness. Using methods like internet popups, TV advertised have a great advantage for brand awareness. This also results to the business being well recognised, and well valued for what they display. Although they may have many competitors, this is why they intend on making their awareness effective, bold and more touching. in the order to highlight their loyalty to their committed consumers, as long as they have the support of their daily customers they will thrive to become the largest, most popular , well recognised business.

And one more question, gramatically we can't have four commas in a sentence right? Unless it's a list?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Highfiveyou)
    Many businesses today are very competitive. Businesses like Tescos promote themselves world wide to increase the awareness. With methods such as internet popups and television advertisements, they have a great advantage for brand awareness. This results in the organisation becoming well recognised, and well valued for what they display. Even though they have strong competition, they are able to sell their brand by making their marketing effective, bold and more touching. As long as they have the support of their committed customers they will thrive and could be on the road to success.
    Some of the sentences did not make sense, so I have adjusted them. Also beware of repetition, with "business" and "awareness". You could attempt to use some semi colons etc.

ReputationRep:
    I just made it up you see, as I'm practising to improve my punctuation. I'm so rubbish at comas. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Many businesses today are very competitive, as businesses like Tescos promote their business world wide and increase the awareness. Using methods like internet popups, TV advertised have a great advantage for brand awareness. This also results to the business being well recognised, and well valued for what they display. Although they may have many competitors, this is why they intend on making their awareness effective, bold and more touching. in the order to highlight their loyalty to their committed consumers, as long as they have the support of their daily customers they will thrive to become the largest, most popular , well recognised business.

And one more question, gramatically we can't have four commas in a sentence right? Unless it's a list?
    Don't worry about it too much; there's like five marks up for grammar and you'd loose one or something for incorrect use of the comma and I doubt you'd use it incorrectly at each time it is used.

ReputationRep:
    I'm practising guys, but thanks for the advice!

ReputationRep:

Many businesses today are very competitive; businesses like Tesco promote their business world-wide to increase their awareness. Methods like internet popups and TV advertising give a great advantage to brand awareness; this results in the business being well recognised and good value for money. Although they may have many competitors, this is why they intend on making their awareness effective, bold and more touching. As long as they have the support of their daily customers, they will thrive to become the largest, most popular, most well-recognised business.

That is how I would put it. There is no limit for commas; you can use as many as you want in any sentence.

ReputationRep:
    Okay thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.