Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This relates to my parents' details. My dad filled in his details on his account, while my mum has yet to do so on hers. However, on MY account it says that my mum has filled hers in and my dad has not. So, despite not yet providing her details, my mum cannot do so on her account as my account thinks that she has already done so. My dad's correctly recognises that he has filled his details in.

One possible cause of this may be that me and my dad are using the same email address for this, but that would be strange.

I have tried contacting SF England on multiple occasions but without much luck. Any ideas as to how to resolve this?

ReputationRep:
    Weird isn't the right word is it ?

It is a simple error.

"weird
    wi(ə)rd/Submit
    adjective
    suggesting something supernatural; uncanny.
    "the weird crying of a seal"
    synonyms: uncanny, eerie, unnatural, supernatural, unearthly, otherworldly, ghostly, mysterious, strange, abnormal, unusual; More
    antonyms: normal
    informal
    very strange; bizarre.
    "a weird coincidence"
    synonyms: bizarre, quirky, outlandish, eccentric, unconventional, unorthodox, idiosyncratic, surreal, crazy, peculiar, odd, strange, queer, freakish, zany, madcap, outré; More
    antonyms: conventional
    archaic
    connected with fate.
    nounSCOTTISHarchaic
    noun: weird; plural noun: weirds
    a person's destiny.
    verbNORTH AMERICANinformal
    verb: weird; 3rd person present: weirds; past tense: weirded; past participle: weirded; gerund or present participle: weirding
    induce a sense of disbelief or alienation in someone."

ReputationRep:
    I thought the SAS/SBS or any other Special Forces were trying to pick a fight with you. I was about to input some high quality, solid golden 10/10 advice. Unfortunately, my expertise dosen't extend to student finance. sorry brah

ReputationRep:
    Alas, hyperbole is sometimes necessary on internet forums.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ottom)
    Alas, hyperbole is sometimes necessary on internet forums.
    Naah you are just badly affected ! OMG !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.