username1396673
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Many businesses have many business ideas, and this is where market research comes in. Market research enables businesses to understand the trends of today, and for different existing markets. Although many tends go out of fashion eventually, their is still a minority of people who still love past trends and this is why business continue to sell some products for longer. If businesses intended to aim a new product at teenagers, then they would have to observe the younger market.
SharpenedPencils
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Highfiveyou)
Many businesses have many business ideas, and this is where market research comes in. Market research enables businesses to understand the trends of today, and for different existing markets. Although many tends go out of fashion eventually, their is still a minority of people who still love past trends and this is why business continue to sell some products for longer. If businesses intended to aim a new product at teenagers, then they would have to observe the younger market.
Trends* in 3rd sentence. There* businesses* intend*.

Your use of commas is okay, I guess... However, could be improved if you use a semicolon between the past trends comment and the 'this is why....'
username1396673
Rep:
?
I'm staring university do you think I will be okay with the punctuation I am using? I'm slightly worried that is why I'm improving my grammar.
username1396673
Rep:
?
Starting*
SharpenedPencils
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Highfiveyou)
I'm staring university do you think I will be okay with the punctuation I am using? I'm slightly worried that is why I'm improving my grammar.
How are you starting uni if this is in the GCSE forum? And it's not really up to that level of academia, definitely need more practice. It also depends on what you plan to study there.
username1396673
Rep:
?
I Put it in GCSE forum, as the subject is English based. I cant exactly put it in a science forum.
username1396673
Rep:
?
English GCSE*. well I did receive unconditional offers, so I do believe the Universities do think I'm academically capable of studying at university. I just need to sort my confusion with commas, that is all.
username1396673
Rep:
?
but thanks for the advise
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (10)
12.99%
I need help researching courses (7)
9.09%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5.19%
I need help with my personal statement (32)
41.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (19)
24.68%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.6%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
3.9%

Watched Threads