Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everybody! Im a 22 year old spanish medical student. Im in the 4th year (out of 6 in spain) and ive decided to go experiencing a gap year in either Liverpool or Newcastle. This will require a room to live so basically Im looking for a flatmate to share accommodation and experiences.Ill be working so as to pay my expenses but I will go out as if it was going to be banned as well. I will study my medical subjecta but I will love to meet new people and fool around for a while as well. I just dont want to throw my time away even though it might mean less sleep time.
    Im a rock and indie music enthusiast, football lover and never say no to a good time.

I hope i got some reply or at least get some information about how to do things properly. Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    What do u think about spare room in shared house in Liverpool? Its shared with 3 other guys. All of them study different courses at University of Liverpool (going to the 3rd year of study this year). All of them are very sociable and love to go out . The rent is 84ppw (per week). Let me know if u want me to send u some pictures of more info!

Peace!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike132)
    What do u think about spare room in shared house in Liverpool? Its shared with 3 other guys. All of them study different courses at University of Liverpool (going to the 3rd year of study this year). All of them are very sociable and love to go out . The rent is 84ppw (per week). Let me know if u want me to send u some pictures of more info!

Peace!
    I think it would be ideal as its accurately what im looking for. Yes, it would be great if you could send me the pictures and give me further information!

Cheers mate and thanks galore!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.